~Chapter 21: Confession Day~

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, D." The brunette smiles and holds my hands, "Alex, you're coming, right?"

"Duh, of course, I am." I reply.

"Good luck, May!"

"Thanks, you guys!" Shouted May as we walk out of the hall.

At the courtyard

We made it at the courtyard as Drew promised May and apparently, Clemont is with him, as per usual. Seriously, they're really close and I'm glad my bro's found another friend. I look at my friend, May, who is purple from nervousness.

"M-May?!"

"I knew it," she choked out, "I c-can't do it..."

I shake the living heck out of her like a maraca, "May, you can do it! You are going to do it, you will do it, you can do it!"

May vibrates and finally calms down, her face returning to her normal state.

"Thanks, Alex."

"That's what friends are for. Now's your chance, Clemont's leaving." I turn May to the blond with glasses who waved at the greenette and walked away.

"Go get his ass!" I say with a push of encouragement for her as she walks mechanically to my brother as I run.

"Get his, what?!" She repeats as Drew raises an eyebrow. The perfect cue for me to run away.

I crawl behind a bush and to the other side of the small pavement of the area as I find another entrance and enter the school building.

May Maple's POV
What the heck did Alex mean by "get his ass?" Why did she decide to say it of all times? Before I knew it, she ran and left me alone until I hear a voice call my name.

"Get who's what?'" He asks.

I turn red from embarrassment, "n-nothing, I-I thought I was talking to a ghost and it told me to get someone's- never mind."

"Listen, I have something to say." We happen to say in sync as our eyes widen in shock. "Wait, you do? Yeah, ever since we started studying in Sepulveta together, I started having a crush on you."

Realizing what was said, we were more in shock than normal.

"Wait, what?! You did?! Of course, I did. So,"

Our eyes meet as cherry blossom pink is present on our faces and our hands held together.

"May Maple,"

"Drew Castillo,"

"Will you go to the dance with me?" The eight words we ask together.

"I would love to."

"Yes."

"Well, see you later."

He actually agreed to go with me. Not only that, he had a crush on me for a long time. I place my hand on my chest, feeling a little bit sentimental about the confession. It made me feel good to let it out and I'm glad to know he likes me back. About time I get back to everyone.