Me and her major in photography . She the one who takes my pictures when I post them on instagram when I'm sponsoring or giving my opinion on other businesses clothes or accessories such as pretty lil thing, SavagexFenty, fashion nova and so on.

" You heard about the Virus thats shutting schools down? " She asked me as we sat down in the middle.

" Nah, where thats at? " 

" They say its traveling the U.S fast and giving the virus to people mostly infants and the elderly."

" I hope they shut this bitch down. If they do that and make us do online school that'll be easier." I said.

" Right."

After the lecture⏩..

When 1:35pm hit it was time to go. I gave Tiara a hug and left.

When I got to the house, see Daddy Azreal sitting on the couch watching the news. I dropped my booksack and sat next to him happily.

" Good afternoon." I said looking at him with a smirk on my face.

" Good evening, дорогой," he smiled back. Ion know what he said but he better stop with his handsome self for I give him a taste of this ' make you want get me pregnant ' type cat. 

Im just playing of course ..unless.

" How was your day?" he continued.

" It was cool, wasn't really eventful. What about you?" I respond.

" Nothing really, just been sitting here watching the news trying to see about the virus thats supposedly spreading across the U.S."

" Oh yeah. I heard about that." I said turning to face the 90 inch tv. This should have been a movie room.

" Sources say schools in the U.S might be getting closed down due to the spread of this deadly virus know as Covid19 aka Corona Virus. So far all schools located in Missouri, Arkansas, and many other schools have been closed down and will resume school online." the news lady stated as they showed the list of all the schools and universities that we closed down. 

So far my uni wasn't listed. They better hurry up and close it down. Im tired of getting up out my bad just to go somewhere and sit down and listen to people talk for 4+ hours. I can do that from home.

" Will you do me a favor big daddy and tell me when and if they close my uni down. Im tired so ima go upstairs and take a nap." I asked Daddy Azreal.

" Sure thing, крошечный человек." 

" Thanks."

Finally getting to the second floor I start looking for my room. Peeking in and out the rooms along the halls I finally find mines, go in and take all my clothes off to go to sleep. 

Before dosing off I remind myself to get something to go on my door so I can kno which one is mines. I also think about getting a lock where you have to type in a code to get in my room.. I saw one on one of the doors..

After My nap⏩.. 7:06pm

Slipping on some comfortable to wear, putting on my glasses, and grabbing my phone I walk downstairs. I followed the voices into the kitchen. Everybody was in there. 

" Look whose finally awake

" Look whose finally awake." Amila says smiling while sitting plates down for Daddy Azreal to decorate them with food.

" Hi guys." I said lazily.

" Hey future baby mama." Jacobee said with " 😩 " this type of face. lol

" Hey lil boy." I smiled,

" Aint nun lil bout me, better ask bout me." He replied making everybody laugh.

" Anyways hey sexy." Amon said with Mara following behind.

" Wassam sluts."

" Hello, крошечный человек. Your school was closed down." Daddy Azreal spoke putting fool on plates not looking at me.

" oh thats nice. You like my pajamas? " I asked him, making him turn his head towards me. He laughed.

" I Like it. " Amila said.

" Amila baby, I know you want me." I blew a kiss her way. Just then I heard a whin come from the side of the room where whats his face was siting. I turned and saw him staring holes into my face. Is some on my face sir 🤨?

He was sitting next to the twins. They were both in high chairs. Then whin came from Jeremiah so I rushed over to get to him. " Heyyy lil man." I spoke. He made grabby hands signaling me to pick him up. I didn't because plates where now being served so I just slide a in between him and whats his face.

Jada was on the other side of whats his face. " heyyy mama. " I said reach over him to tickle her side causing her to laugh.

" Get your hands from in front of me." whats his face whispered for only me to hear. Not gon lie his deep ass voice mixed with his strong ass Russian accent sent shivers down my body.

" Shut the fuck up." I whispered back. With that he didn't say nothing back he just glared at me. I smiled at that. He better listen. He know who big daddy is .. yea!

When everybody had they food, we blessed the food and started eating. He made Steak, with rice, and asparagus and for a beverage a glass of red whine, while the babies had water. My plate was big as fuck and I started to ask why he gave me this big ass plate with all this food but then I remember.. Russian eat big boy shit. It was so good to.

After everybody finished eating Big Daddy Azreal took the desert out of the oven while Amila washed dishes. I like the way they family function.

" Put on something to listen to. " Big daddy said putting some type of cake on plates. Ive never seen that type put it looks like it taste good.

" I got it." I shout before anybody can connect they phone to the bluetooth.

I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on
You're the only one I've got my sights on 
Type of sex you could never put a price on 
I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on

^ sung this part to Daddy Azreal. 

And I just want a baby with the right one
'Cause I could never be the one to hide one
And we lost a lot of things in the fire
So it took a year for me to find out

^ sung this part to Jacobee

I can't lose you, babe 
^ sung to Mara & Amila

I'm tired of being home alone 
Used to have a boy a day 
But I want you to stay 
You said you might be into girls 
You said you're going through a phase 
Keepin' your heart safe
Well maybe you can bring a friend 
She gon' ride on top your face
While I ride you straight 

^ sung to Amon.

When I was done they all was shocked except Mara. Whats his face was just glaring at me before he got up and left the room.

" What the fuck? She can sing ?" Jacobee and Amon said together.

" And can. " Mara clapped.

And thats how you be a real man character.

Sorry for any errors.

If you don't listen to The Weeknd we can't be friends..