21.

Michiko walked out of her house with Reign on her hip. She wore s smile on her face never showing how irritated she had been the past two weeks. Rashaad knew her like a book though. Michiko wasn't the happy go lucky type. She wore a blank face most of the time so when she smiles for no reason, he knew she was faking. It was a happy she started in middle school and never stopped. He shook his head before opening the door and taking Reign.

"Wassup Princess"

"Hi Daddy" Reign kissed his cheek

"You ready to meet your god brother"

"Yes!"

Reign had been excited about Lala being pregnant so when she had the baby they promised she'd meet him after his shots. Lala and Michiko had got cool too. She was nice and more level headed than Shylah which made the perfect balance when the three got together. Once they were all settle, Rashaad headed to his best friend's home. He wanted to ask Michiko what was going on, but he also knew he was holding in a lot himself. He didn't know how Michi would feel about the news so he wanted to wait until he was with his friends to tell her. He felt they'd be a good buffer is she didn't take it well.

When they pulled up, they quickly headed inside. Everyone immediately wash their hands and changed their tops as Lala requested. Michiko explain the Reign why they were keeping so clean for the baby. Rashaad watched wondering what it was like when Reign was first born. He felt a jolt of pain in his heart as he thought about how much he missed with Reign. Michiko and him had talked about him going to therapy and dealing with those feelings. She had forgiven him and they were moving forward but she could see him struggling. Michiko was also getting those feelings. As they walked into the living room and she gushed at the beautiful two month old, her mind went back to Reign being a new born. Everything that happen at that time pushed her to her limit. She blocked the thoughts as she watched with a smile as Lala helped Reign hold the baby.

"Reign" Lala smiled with her phone up "Smile"

Reign smiled at the camera before looking back at the baby.

"He's little daddy"

"Well he just got here" Rashaad laughed "Zion will grow just like you did"

Michiko couldn't stop the few tears, quickly wiping them away.

"Don't go soft on us now Michi" Vince joked

"I can't help it! He's just gorgeous"

"Thank God" Lala sighed

"You know you knew your baby was gone be beautiful"

"Not with how VInce talk about people kids" they all laughed "Called somebody baby ugly when we walked into the hospital"

"They didn't even hear me! And it aint my fault that baby two days old looking sixty-two"

"Oh my god!"

Everyone laughed and joked for a while just watching Reign be amazed by Zions little movements. After a while Michiko held the baby while Rashaad and Vince took Reign to the little playroom Vince already started to watch television.

"Memories coming back?" Lala asked

"Yeah" Michi sighed "It usually happens around Reign's birthday.... but so much was going on then. I don't know.... Baby's just remind me that my entrance to motherhood was a painful one"

"Michi---"

"Its cool boo" Michi laughed off the pain "We not there anymore. Things are going great with Rashaad and Reign. We moving forward so I gotta stop looking back"