"So terrifying. Yes, well done. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart." The dresser shook again. "Does anyone remember what this spell maybe? I believe you learned this before, yes?" 

"Riddikulus?" Lia Hales questioned.

"Right indeed! Would you please show us?" He motioned for her to step forward. "Wand at the ready. One, two, three." 

Slowly, a figure walked out of the now unlocked doors. Soon it slowly crept closer, revealing a spitting image of the girl. "Ever tried to eat a clock?" It asked, a smile growing across its face. "It's time-consuming!" It fell into a fit of laughter. 

"That wasn't even funny!" The real Lia said disapprovingly.

"Remember the spell, Miss. Hales." Lupin whispered to her.

"Riddikulus!" With a simple flick of the wrist, the figure of Lia was then dressed in clown clothes.

"Now your funny?" Lee whispered to Y/n.

"Think your funny?" Lia turned around and looked him in the eye.

"Yeah." He stood up straight.

"So funny." She dragged out the o in so. "You need better jokes there, Jordan."

"How does she know my name?" Lee freaked out.

"She's your potion partner, you pea-brain." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I want everyone to picture what they fear the very most, and turn it into something, funny." Everyone pushed into a line. "Next, Y/n!" She looked back to see Fred pushing her forward. "Concentrate, face your fear. Be brave!" Lia's Boggart form quickly morphed into a copy of Y/n herself, closed in a room alone. "Hello? Is anyone there?" It said. It sounded stupid to the girl, that her fear was being alone. She hated even the thought of it. Sure, she liked having alone time, but being alone for too long was just frightening. She backed up until she bumped into Fred. "It's fine." He said in a calming tone.

"Riddikulus!" The Boggart turned into Oliver, who was dressed in a pink fuzzy bathrobe. The whole class laughed. They were all used to the all-serious Oliver Wood, not someone who would dress up in funny clothes.

As more and more people stepped forward and faced their fear, Y/n only paid attention to a few. Fred and Georg's Boggart was Lord Voldemort, Lee's was a huge Jellyfish, and Katie's was drowning. 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Right as Defense Against the Dark Arts finished, Y/n ran full speed to the common room and up the stairs to the girl's dormitory, dodging people as she ran. She threw her bag down on her bed, not caring if anything fell. She quickly rushed back down to the common room and straight out to the Quidditch pitch. 

"I have to get there first." Every year since 1st, Y/n and Oliver raced to the pitch to see who would be the first there. Last year she won. When she gets there, she almost fell face-first to the grass as she tried to stop herself. 

"Hey, sis." 

"WHAT! H-HOW?" She yelled, completely out of breath. 

"It's called speed, my dear sister."

"Ugh!"

"Hey, at least now I can always remind you of how I won in my last year." He walked over to her and put his right arm around her shoulder and raises his other arm while looking at the sky. "Oh dear sister, remember that time I won that little race between us two to the Pitch? And how I won my last year?"

"Oh shut up. I won last year." She crossed her arms. Everyone starts showing up, so they decide to go get changed and get our brooms.

When Oliver started his little pep talk, Y/n was practically jumping with excitement.

"Ok team! This year, I plan on winning the cup! So I expect the best from you all. For us, For me. We have the best chasers." He looks at Angelina, Katie, and Y/n. Winning a pride smile from the three. "We have the best Beaters." 

"Oh, don't make me blush, Oliver." Fred joked.

"I'm flattered." George joined in.

"But most importantly, we have the best Seeker." He looked at Harry. 

"Well, yeah, we're all great. But we have the best Keeper. And the best captain." Y/n said.

"Thanks, Y/n. So are we going to win the cup?" 

The team all cheered and went out to the pitch to practice.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆