"now that we have our hero licenses, we'll be treated like real pros on the scene!" iida says enthusiastically. "we gotta prepare ourselves for that." sato joins in.

"oh yeah! just what i wanted." kirishima says with a bright smile, pounding his fists together. "this is great! all of us came to u.a because we wanna become pro heroes, right?" hagakure says. "that's true." shoji agreed.

"c'est la vie!"

"we have to keep climbing..."

"to become plus ultra!"

you stand in the back of the group, smiling small at your classmates' enthusiasm and excitement. izuku looks at you and smiles, making your smile widen when you look at him. "good job my love. you're amazing." he compliments.

tilting your head at him, you jokingly give him a toothy grin. "why thank you. my love." you tease. izuku's cheeks start to heat up at the name. is this what you feel like every time he calls you that?

"let's get back to class now." aizawa cuts in. "say thank you." his voice echos.

"thank you!"

the big three give their goodbyes before exciting the room. aizawa turns to you all for a split second before walking past and towards the door. "that's enough physical activity for today. back to the classroom for your afternoon lessons."

---

"so mirio, did anyone surprise you?" nejire asks as her, mirio and amajiki walk the halls of u.a.

"hm... i would have to say that problem child. and you can't forget the one who landed a hit on me! i think sir will really like them." mirio answers, thinking back on you and izuku.

                                    ꧁꧂

"if you have trash bring it here!" bakugo yells while holding up a large black trash bag. immediately, multiple people run up to the blond with bags full of trash. a tic mark appears on bakugo's forehead as he's forced to accept their trash. "how long have you idiots been stashing your trash?!"

you stifle a laugh at the blond while walking to the shoe rack and putting on your white sneakers. you tighten the string to your sweatpants as you check the time on your phone one more time. "y/n where are you going?" you hear momo call out.

"back to my house. there's some things i wanna discuss with someone." you answer, not looking back. "do you want me to come with you?" you hear izuku ask as he makes his way to you. "i'll be alright. but i might need someone to vent to later so you'll be there right?" you ask as you turn to him. "of course." he smiles. you wrap your arms around him, making his arms automatically go around you as well.

"awwwwww!"

"you don't have to rub it in our faces that you're not lonely..."

rolling your eyes, you open the door and walk out into the sun setting outside world. 'he better have some good explanation on what i walked in on before.' you think as you stuff your hands in your pockets.

multiple things run through your mind as you walk to your house. your father, the work studies, those stupid visions, and lastly, your mom has been flooding your mind a lot. you have no idea what to believe anymore. it's either she's dead and everyone is messing with you or she's alive but with no trace of where she can be. you haven't heard from nana ever since the last dream you had. not only that, but you haven't had a gut feeling like you did back at the practical exam.

why is she with you?

is she dead?

alive?

what's her purpose?