Chapter 45: Safe place

Start from the beginning

“We also need pairings for the photoshoots and we’re going to film an mv”

I added and the news perked the members up and they seemed to be excited, the thought of filming an mv with the 10 of us sounds exciting so yeah we’re all excited about it.

“Let’s just go with our original pairings?”

Soobin asked and his members agreed while me and the girls gave them a confused look, what original pairings are they referring to?

“Then I guess it will be DdaengDdo—”

“Nope it’s going to be Ryujun”

Yeonjun cut Ryujin’s words and a grin formed on his lips as he was about to mess her hair but Ryujin took a step away avoiding Yeonjun’s touch, her action surprised the guys but we knew why she did that.

“Guys stay away from me as much as possible, I don’t want to drag anyone of you into the mess I’m in”

It was what JYP pd-nim told us, as much as possible she shouldn’t interact with other contestants and just lay low until the rumors die down, well screw him cause I ain’t listening to his shitty plans and I’m staying with Ryujin no matter what.

“That’s nonsense Ryu what the hell are you saying?!”

Yeonjun said and he’s obviously not in a good mood now after hearing Ryujin’s side.

“Let’s just practice guys and pretend that I’m not here with you it would be better for our gr—”

“Why the hell will we pretend and disregard your existence when you’re in the same practice room with us?!”

We flinched at Yeonjun’s sudden outburst, his eyes show how mad he is and he was only looking at Ryujin with his fiery eyes, he was staring at Ryujin intently.

“I’m doing this for you and everyone’s sake, do you think that I want to do this?”

Ryujin’s hands were curled into a fist and she’s balling her anger up, this isn’t good, we need to stop these two before they could get into a heated argument.

“THEN DON’T DO IT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO!!!”

Yeonjun shouted and I would be lying if I didn’t say that I was shocked, all of us were. No one expected that Yeonjun would shout at Ryujin. I was about to interfere but Ryujin also seemed to lost her patience.

“I WON’T DO IT IF ONLY IT WON’T AFFECT ANYONE ELSE!! WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!”

Great, really great now they’re fighting with each other, I understand both of them has reasons but for the Pete’s sake they shouldn’t act like this! The other members were just staring at them, no one dared to interfere, these two should stop right now.

“YOU TWO STOP IT NOW!!!”

I said full of authority and for a brief moment the two stopped shouting at each other but they were still giving each other death glares, I sighed as I reached for Ryuddaeng’s hand since I know how mad she is.