Chapter 44: Last mission

Soobin's POV:

Things are so messed up, eventually the rumors about Ryujin being a bully also spread out to all of the contestants here in the show and I would be lying if I say that it didn't affect their way of treating her, it seems like they became more distant to her compared to how they usually do, the looks in their eyes were different from how they used to be.

"These piece of shits are starting to get annoying"

I glanced at Yeonjun hyung who's sitting at the edge of his bed and he's busy with his phone, the way he pressed every key on his screen shows how annoyed he is.

"Hyung recordings start at 8-"

"I know I'm just waiting for you kids to finish preparing"

Hyung cut me off but he didn't even bother to spare me a glance and his eyes were firmly fixed on the screen of his phone, due to my curiosity I sat beside him scoot myself closer and I peeked to see what's causing him to be this busy. I was expecting him to be playing games but he wasn't because he's on the freaking blue bird app and he's reporting every single account that's talking shit about itzy and Ryujin.

I didn't bother him anymore and I fished my own phone out of my pocket and I opened my own twitter acc and now the two of us are busy reporting accs on the blue bird app.

"Ok let's g-hmm? What are you two doing?"

Taehyun asked when he peeked through the door with Beomgyu and Kai standing behind him.

"Reporting some spawns of satan"

The way Yeonjun hyung said those words followed by curse only means one thing, don't mess with him today because he's at the point where he's going to fight anyone who annoys him.

"We'll take that as a sign that we need to behave today"

See? Even our maknae line knows this drill. I just hope that this day would pass by quickly without trouble.

"Let's go before we get late"

Yeonjun hyung spoke as he stood up and he harshly placed his phone inside his pocket, our maknaes spared me a glance and their eyes were asking for an explanation, I mouthed the word 'later' which they nodded to.

The walk towards the event hall was quiet since we're quite hesitant to speak because we might say something that could annoy our hyung even more.

"What's the problem hyung?"

Kai whispered and taking a quick glance at Yeonjun hyung who's quite ahead of us already.

"He saw some tweets spreading hate towards Ryujin"

I said making our youngest stop on his tracks and he looked at me with his furrowed eyebrows.

"Yah those immas I'm going to report them! They can't talk shit about noona!!"

Kai was about to take his phone out but Taehyun was quick enough to stop him from doing so.

"We have recordings first and don't use our official twitter acc for that"

Taehyun said and he took Kai's phone while placing it back inside our maknae's pocket, the four of us continued on our way and we fastened our pace until we are already walking beside Yeonjun hyung, good thing that we managed to catch up to him.

When we entered the event hall it had a completely different atmosphere compared to how it was during our last recordings, everyone were just sitting along with their groups, no kids running around, no hyungs talking to each other, everyone was quiet and it doesn't feel good, it's like the calm before the storm.