Chapter 3 Part 1 - 3

Start from the beginning

I want to think... and Plan how to future... Help Freya... but right now... Bonnie has me just wrapped around her finger like a simping idiot... only differences... Is I wasn't doing it by choice to simp... It was happening by a internal struggle to decided rather how or how not to go further in life... I closed my eyes sighing... taking me hand away from petting Buddy as I laid them on my stomach attempting to fall asleep... "This... Really was why she spared me... because she loved me... I know I told her myself... which meant I knew it... but did I really?" I thought to myself... "If she love's me this much... To Defy her sister... defy her morals that Golden Freya said she held as Freya did before me... To Defy it all... It should be no question to it... that her love and care would be boundless towards me... I'd have little to lose of my heart with someone who has all to give..." I thought deep in though... I had to be... It's my heart I'm dealing with here... I've had it crushed... and hurt far to many times to count... It was scary to think of it breaking again... But I could not dyna... I did feel love for her... how much... Couldn't be said... With a sigh... I accepted it... Deciding here and now... what to do with my heart...

instantly to feel someone climbing atop and laying on top of me... feeling like the clear figure of a girl taller then myself with breasts against my chest... My eyes flung open as hands gently placed against either cheek and her nose pressed against my own gently. Orange... basically red eyes filled my own... That spoke of acceptance and gentle nature... "Bonnie" I said in a gentle... concerning tone... Who was covering for her back at the convention... Who had brought her here... Well honestly probably Golden Freya on that part... BUT WHO'S COVERING FOR HER! Closing her eyes she slowly slid her nose off my own towards the side and laid her head on the arm of the couch next to mine... She laid out atop me... not tense... not flustered... just... relaxed. Buddy Slowly began to growl at her... protective of me from one to which he didn't see come in nor hear... "Shhhhhh... It's okay boy..." Bonnie calmly... and very lovingly in tone spoke to him... calming him down to just sitting next to the couch again nice and calmly... "I needed time alone..." She told me quietly. "But... You came to me?" I pointed out... not rude, but confused. "Yeah... Because I don't want to be alone..." She said... putting a play on words... I slowly wrapped my arms around her down above her upper waist and lower back... Signifying my mix in wanting to make the hug... both of a Friend to a friend... but also something more... yet not one or the other... I still... Felt confused...

"Let me here you make some noise!" Her voice echoed when I was still a kid... excited... energetic... and happy to help entertain me... "Come on! Lets go see Foxy" Her then spoke again... "Lets play tag!" again... "Your my best friend... did you know that?" and again... "Can't wait to play you a song when I get my Guitar!" and once again... "Is it even right? I've aged... while she's stayed... technically the same... Is breaking passed a Friendzone right? I've claimed to see Freya a Sister to me... But Never... did I see that in the others... including Bonnie... I saw them as great friends... I felt confused... and obligated to just... act... get ride of the feeling of confusion that all but only angered me... I slowly glared over to her... who's eyes where half open and looking back to mine... My vision... Blurred for a violent moment... accompanied by my heart skipping a beat and then a heavy single beat following... "Everything... Just couldn't be normal..." Her voice from last night echoed... then the memory of her nearly... yet hesitating to kiss me... that hesitation is the sole purpose of my confusion... What caused it! Doubt... second thought... Regret and shame... Or just... Something else... Why... WHY! WHYYYYYYY! I can't... Over come this... and I for once... Can not! Find courage to just act! Doing anything to show her I felt just the smallest hint of love back... I feel could fix this Stupid confusion... this... awkwardness... this...

Pain

I couldn't... do anything while looking at her... I couldn't do anything with courage... knowing this was her... right or wrong... I settled in imagination that this was Springy... Having her just doing this sorta stuff to tease me all the time made doing what I'm about to do... feel at least do able... "Bonnie..." I said a voice of many things before Imagining her as Springy... and kicking myself with that confidents and selfless courage I needed... Opening my eyes back I'd done it... Lips pressed against her's gently but with meaning... emotion and self put into it. Instantly everything inside me fell silent... mind blank... open... waiting... Felt like a eternity before she put effort back into the kiss... Her hands wrapping around me gently. As are lips broke tears flowed down her cheeks... but yet a happy smile filled her face... I felt... I needed to tell her... what... I've already always felt for her... and offer her...

 "I'm always here... Always to protect you... To vent to... to stress and cry to..." I began as she gripped my shirt tight... and her eyes closed tight continuing to cry while the smile seemed to struggle to remain... "I cheerish.... I care... I Love... and... above all..." I continued as her eyes opened again and I stared deep into them... "I need you" I finished... expressing... the double sided bridge that I will... and always have been for her... but this time... Telling her... so that she knew it was there... Her hug turned to that of holding a new teddy bear as she let out a half... happy but yet sad yell... just..... a yell with no word... or meaning to a sentences... "I-I... I.......I..." She stuttered... struggling to speak... the words on her tongue... "I love you" I told her... as she smiled like... a idiot happy smile you get when something amazing happens... and then you cringe over the smile after words. "I Love you too!" She yelled joyful... as those tears flowed just full of joy now... rather then... fear.....

---To Be Continued---