"I guess. I never really thought of what would happen after Hogwarts. Besides joining a professional Quidditch player." Oliver says in response to Fred's question.

"Of course, of course." George smiled.

"Have you seen Lee anywhere?" Y/n had asked. Out of the three boys, Lee was the only one who didn't respond to any of her attempts to reach out. She had sent three letters, then gave up due to his no response.

"We were walking here with him, but he stopped to talk to Angelina and we kind of left him. We'll find him." With that, both twins left the compartment to find Lee, when they reached Y/n and Oliver's compartment, they had been dragging him from under the arms.

"We found him!" Fred said happily as they pushed him onto the seat in front of Oliver.

Carrying on with our conversation, they talked about how they wanted to get the Quidditch Cup this year, what they thought will go on this year, and who their new Defend against the dark arts professor may be.

The train ride was going well, everyone was happily talking until the train suddenly came to a stop. "Why did the train stop?" Fred asked, pressing his hands up against the window. 

"You think we would know?" George laughed, pushing Fred's face so that it hit the window.

"What was that for?" While the two twins started a slapping match, Y/n's curiosity got the best of her. She stood up and looked out into the train's corridor. She didn't see anything. Nothing but fog filled up the train. A cold gust of wind had blown over the girl as if all that happiness in the world went down a small drain. She was then pushed to the ground by a smaller figure. 

"What the hell, get off of me!" She said, taken aback. 

"I-It's going t-to get me!" Screams from the person filled the compartment. 

"Malfoy?" Oliver squinted his eyes.

"It is Malfoy." Y/n did the same, only recognizing him by his platinum-blond hair.

"It-it, it." The boy kept repeating it until he lost his breath. He stood up in realization and dusted himself off. "Mud-bloods." He scoffed.

"Pure-bloods." Y/n scoffed back at him.

"A bloody git." One of the twins had scoffed, making the other laugh.

His eyes widened. "Weasley." He walked out into the corridor and ran.

"I wonder what that was all about." Lee questioned as if any of them would know.

"Maybe it was because of that." Oliver quietly said. Everyone had piled onto one side of the compartment at this point, Y/n being squished in between Fred and George. The lights flickered so much until they turned off completely. They could barely make out the hooded creature that stood before them all in the doorway. 

"Dementer." They all said in unison. 

The hooded thing slowly left after it inspected each person as if it were looking for something.

"What is that thing doing on the train?" Fred's eyes were so wide he could practically see everything around him.

The lights slowly flickered back on.

"I don't know." Oliver's face was a light red, and one hand was holding Lee's arm. Lee slowly brought his eyes down to look at his grasp, and a light pink fell upon his face. "Sorry." He muttered. Y/n fought the erg to say something like 'Big tuff, Oliver scared of something?' or 'I thought you weren't scared of anything.' but she didn't want to ruin anything that may have been happening between the two. She definitely didn't want to get a death stare from Oliver.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The train ride was almost over, Most of the older students had already changed into their house roads by then, and we're ready to load off the train. 

"Come on Y/n." Fred had said when the train came to a stop.

"One second." She responded, looking for her wand, which was in her pocket. "Ok, I'm ready."

They all walked off of the train and found a carriage to bring them to the castle.

Once they were dropped off in front of the castle, they were to get settled into the Great hall for the sorting. "Are you ready for this?" Y/n asked, looking at her brother.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He sighed.

"Then let's do this." She linked arms with the boy and started walking to their next year of chaos.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.