A Taste Of What's To Come.

Start from the beginning

"Dante, I'm going to cum."

"No you're not. You will cum when I say you can." Dante growled, his eyes dark with passion.

"Fuck." Athena moaned and dug her nails into his back as Dante stuck two fingers into her entrance and started pulling them in and out as fast as the speed of light.

"You're so tight baby but don't worry I'll make myself fit inside of that sweet pussy."

"I'm almost there." She cried out.

"Wait." He commanded.

Dante removed his fingers and brought his face back to her pussy, spreading her legs widely.

"Now you can cum baby all over my tongue. You taste deliciously, like my new favourite dessert."

And with that Athena released, her legs shaking uncontrollably.

"That's my good girl but I'm not done with you yet."

Dante wakes up and reaches into his pants pocket, pulling out a condom.

"So you knew you were getting laid tonight?" Athena joked breathlessly.

"I needed a distraction from you but turns out I don't want to be distracted."

Dante slips on the condom and calls Athena over to the desk.

"Lift your leg onto the desk." Dante commands and smacks her ass.

At first he teased at her entrance, rubbing himself all over her folds and getting soaked by her wetness. Without warning Dante pushed himself into her, both crying out in pleasure. He then wrapped on hand around her neck and slightly chocked her as his thrusts got rougher and rougher.

"You let another man run his hands on your neck? Do you know how mad that drove me? I don't want to ever see that happening again. Do you understand me?"

Dante bit into her shoulder whilst his hands pulled at her nipples and he thrusted with brute strength, causing Athena's legs to buckle.

"Yes Sir." She cried out whilst her placed his hands on her legs propelling her up.

Athena's orgasms built and with each thrust of Dante's her moans grew louder. Dante pounded into her has his urgency grew.

"Yes baby that's it squeeze my cock." Dante moaned in pleasure as Athena would tighten her pussy around his cock, squeezing and releasing with the rhythm of his strokes.

Dante pulled out and lead Athena to the chair.

"I want you to ride me baby. I want to see those tits bounce in my face as I try to grab them with my mouth. I want my hands to move with each contort of your hips as you thrust on my cock."

Athena pulls Dante in for a kiss and his hands explore her body while she drags her nails across his back.

Bounce after bounce, thrust after thrust. Dante had the stamina of a God, leaving Athena breathless and screaming his name.

"Dante, Dante. That's it right there. Fuck."

"Baby I'm going cum." Dante moaned.

"I want you to cum all over my breasts then massage me with your juices Dante."

"Get on your knees then baby. I'm about to honour your request."

Dante removed the condom just in time and exploded all over Athena's breasts. After catching his breath he massaged her aching bosoms until the traces of himself had disappeared off her.

After the two cleaned up the place and changed back into their ruffled clothes, Dante poured a shot of whiskey for them.

"I mean this when I say, you're mine now Athena and I don't share what's mine. So don't think Volkov or any man is even going to look in your direction, because they know what I'm capable of."

"What are you capable of?"

"So much more baby. Tonight wasn't even a taster of what's to come."