Then Peter, the fucker,  told us something that he says his 'knower' just told him. I can't tell if hes lieing or not, but I think he's known what he told us for awhile.

He told all of us that I have another side of me like Jasper does the Major, her name is IZ, which I already knew. He also said I will be known as the goddess of war, and Jasper and I will be deadly together. Apparently once the word is out, vampires will try to get to us. The volturi will try to get us to join them. 'Yea not gonna happen' I thought to myself.

At around dawn I was pulled into a vision. I had forgotten that I never turned off that power. Fuckward and the pixie bitch will be coming back to the house in about a half hour to apologize to the family. Alice hopes that Jasper will still be here so she can apologize to him and try to manipulate him into staying with her. So not happening pixie bitch,  he is mine.

I told the family about my vision while Jasper went and packed the stuff he wanted to take with us. Also grabbing my things from his study. We all said goodbye to each other, with a promise that we would see each other soon. I didn't want to leave them, but it was what we had to do.

Peter and Char got in their truck, while me and Jasper got in his, with his motorcycle in the back. I waved to the Cullens as we headed down the driveway heading back to our hotel.

Once we got settled back into our room, Peter reminded me about Charlie. My mom's plane was set to leave at 7 am, it was 6:30 now. Charlie would be back at the house around 8.

Should I let Charlie know I'm alive? I know he's going to have a lot of questions, some I can't answer. Is having Charlie in my life worth all the trouble it could cause if he ever found out the truth? That answer was easy. Yes, yes it was. He is my father, I would do anything for him.

"Jasper what do you think about letting Charlie know I'm alive?" I asked him as we were all sat down watching wipe out. Funniest show ever!

"It's up ta you darlin', but if ya tell him about vampires ya gonna have to change him, or the volturi will kill him." He replied.

"I know. I was thinking about just letting him make his own assumptions and promising to tell him anything that he absolutely needs to know. And of course to keep me being alive a secret from everyone." I said.

"I think that's a great idea darlin'. I know ya will be a lot happier if ya dad is in ya life." He said encouragingly.

"OK. But I think this is something I have to do alone."

"I agree darlin'. I'll miss ya, but I know ya father is important ta ya. Go ta his house now and wait for him ta get home." Jasper said before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you baby. See you guys soon." I told them as I was walking to the door to leave. It's 7 am, I had an hour to wait for Charlie. I really hope that he can handle this.

"Love ya too darlin'". Jasper drawled.

TIME SKIP

It is now 8 am, Charlie should be back any minute. I'm sitting in the livingroom thinking about what I'm going to say to him. He's going to want to know everything, and I can't tell him everything. This is going to be a long and difficult conversation. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing.

Ten minutes later I hear Charlies cruiser turn on to the street. I listen in on his thoughts. They break my heart wide open, and that's when I know I'm doing the right thing by telling him. He pulls into the driveway and walks to the door. His shoulders are slouched and he has dark circles under his eyes. It looks like he hasn't slept all week. "My poor father" I say quietly to myself. He unlocks the door and comes inside. 'Here we go' I thought.