Touching Their Horns [Detailed Scenarios] [Three Oldest Brothers]

Because
ALSO I WILL NOT DO A PART TWO TO ANY OF THESE SCENARIOS

AND 50TH CHAPTER YAY

Lucifer:

He was doing work, moderately angered by how repetitive it had become. Sign this, agree to that, it was all the same. Because he was so angry, he was in his demon for, growling at every new agreement line to sign. He even had to grab another quill; it had snapped because of his strong grip on it. You could tell he was stressed and was so done with this. So, you walked over to his room and open the door, you were always welcome in his room, as you two had formed a close bond with each other. You tried to talk to him and get his attention, but he was too focused on his angering work. This didn't stop you, that is, until you had tried for at least ten minutes, and yet, he showed no sign of interest or even acknowledgement of your existence. Then you got an idea. You reached out very carefully, and touched his horn slightly. Now, THIS seemed to get his attention, as well as a noise from him. His head whirled around to face you. "Just what do you think you're doing?" He asked incredulously. "I was trying to get your attention, but you wouldn't-" You were cut off by him pinning you down to his desk. "Well, that certainly wasn't the wisest way to put it. I don't need any of your excuses, however, what I do need is The satisfaction I'll get from your punishment.

Mammon:

Mammon was blasting music through his headphones, zoning out as he stared at you. He didn't even realize, but he looked like he was yearning for something. Touch? Attention? Love, etc.? It was hard to tell. But you noticed the look on his face and took it as a sign to walk over to him and sit down with him. As you put your head on his shoulder, he slowly came back into focus. "Oi! Get off me, human!" He exclaimed, a blush plastered onto his face. He turned off the music and took off his headphones. "What are you doing?!" He yelled at you. "I'm just sitting with you. Is there something so wrong with that?" You asked, wrapping your arms around him at the end of your sentence. He flailed about and squirmed, trying to escape your grip, but to no avail. Finally giving up, he sighs. "What is it ya really want, anyway?" He asks you, highly irritated that he can no longer move freely. "Well, in all honesty, I was thinking about touching your horns-" You were cut off by a very loud, and very seemingly flustered Mammon. E-EH?! NO WAY! WHY WOULD I LET YOU TOUCH-" But he was cut off as well, but by Satan. "Oh shush, you scumbag. Let her touch them, you know you'd want it." He says, a ghost of a smirk on his face and his eyes looking from Mammon and back to you before leaving. Mammon was silent for a moment. "From what I've read, they're sensitive, right?" You asked. "We-well yeah, but...I guess I could let you touch them..." He looked away shyly. He silently turned into his demon form, and held his breath in anticipation. You paused for a moment, and this was just enough time for him to let his guard down. Perfect. And then you grabbed his horn. "Ahm!~" Well, that was a noise if there ever was one. But you were thinking about doing more to make him emit more noise...

Leviathan:

You were in Levi's room, watching him game and rageface as usual. You know, normal Otaku Hermit stuff. (See what I did there? ;)) Well, anyways, he seemed to be raging much more than usual. Enough to the point where he seemed to be changing into his demon form merely because nobody in the game he was playing was smart enough to keep themselves from being killed for even half a minute, and he kept having to revive them. Honestly, you were getting pretty upset about it yourself. What a bunch of normies. His tail was whipping around furiously, and he was constantly emitting little growls and snarls. Even though you were quite certain he was angry, you couldn't help but find all the times he grumbled something under his breath awfully cute. He just seemed to be so focused on his game, and his little scrunched up face, his pretty horns...Come to think of it, you had always wondered what his horns would feel like. They were probably smooth, of course, but you also felt there might be more depth to that feeling. And what exactly would Levi feel if you touched his horns? So many unanswered questions. Even so, you felt you should leave it alone for a while, you didn't really want to pester him. But you did. You wanted to touch his horns with a flaming purple passion. There was no more second guessing to it, you reached out and gently slid your fingers over the curves of his horns. But suddenly, you hear a VERY unholy noise and the sound only made when your character dies. "Well, that's not the only game he's not going to win..." You thought to yourself.

NOOO WE'RE GETTING SO CLOSE TO 50K MEANING I'LL NEED THE EMOTIONAL CAPACITY TO WRITE A LEMONNN