Levi- A Weeb's Nightmare

Voting announcement number one, reply number one. Voter: liquid_beepers223

You and Levi were Vibing in his room, playing Overwatch. You were on the same team, and were currently destroying the other team in a 3v3. You were playing with one of the random people you had both connected with on Devilcord a few days ago. You had to admit, he was pretty good.

You had been playing Overwatch for a couple of hours now. With just about anyone else, you would have gotten bored a long time ago, but with Levi, there was never a dull moment. You all reach another victory, happy gamer hoots coming shortly after.

Rockefeller Street was playing in the background on your headsets. When it finally gets to the good part, you all sing along, but you sing better, more relatable lyrics. "One, Two, Seven, Three, My Mother Does Not Love Me, Nor Does Anyone In My Family!" You sang together.

You all chuckle, remembering the Deviltok that Levi had made. It actually got a lot more views and hearts than any of you all could have hoped for. You start a new battle, and Levi takes damage, but literally only one HP.

He grinned and started running away. He started to spam the 'I need healing' dialogue button, and you honk until you're wheezing. He was Genji. It was too perfect. You both find a place to hide while sniggering, and you get an idea.

You gently put your arms around his waist and pull his body towards you, spooning him. He doesn't make a sound, but his face was currently putting Kirishima's hair to shame. His mouth was open. He mutes himself and makes a long, squeaky, flustered noise.

"W-Why are you doing this?' He sounds so embarrassed. It's adorable. "Because I love you." His face gets even redder, somehow that was possible, and he sinks down a bit, closing his eyes and letting out another noise that ends in a sigh.

You didn't tell him, but he was using your chest as a pillow at the moment. You see his eyelids starting to droop. Poor thing, he's always up all night. He eventually falls asleep and you go to Devilcord, texting the random person that you needed to leave because you didn't want to disturb him with your voice.

He bids you goodbye and you disconnect, carefully taking off yours and Levi's headphones. You set them to the side, ignoring the many empty and half-full water bottles on the nightstand. You adjust yourself slowly until you get comfortable, and fall asleep yourself.

You wake up to the sound of a D.D.D's camera being clicked. You open your eyes quickly, despite the fact you'd rather prepare yourself for the nightmare that is life slowly instead of quickly. There was Asmo. Of course.

He isn't saying anything, just smiling. Not wanting to be loud, you grab your D.D.D and text him what you wanted to say out loud. Seeing what you were doing, he did the same. 

                                                                                            (Y/N): Why are you taking pictures?! Please stop.

Miss Neutrogena: Haha, No. Sorry darling, This is too cute, I couldn't resist!

You give him a glare. He smirks as if this was some sort of victory for him. You suppose it would be, considering he got pictures of you and Levi cuddling. You wished Asmo could just bugger off every once in a while so you could get closer to Levi without being stalked.

You shift a bit, but before you can get comfortable, you hear a low mumble coming from Levi. You're worried you woke him up. He's tossing and turning, though, so it seems he's asleep. But when he speaks, he sounds so sad. There are even tears coming from his closed eyes.

"(Y/N), where are you?! Cut it out, this isn't funny!" He exclaims, sounding hurt in his sleep. You try to comfort him. "Levi, you're alright, see, I'm here.." You whisper, rubbing his arm. You want to squeeze him to reassure him you're there, but for some reason that doesn't seem wise.

Suddenly, he jerks awake with a gasp, and looks around so fast you would've thought that Ruri-Chan herself had been in his room. He turns around and sees you. He lets out a cry of relief, and hugs you super tightly.

One of these days, he's going to break your spine.

"Hey, are you okay?" You ask gently. He looked a bit shooketh right now. "Yeah, but only because you're here with me." As soon as the words leave his mouth, he avoids looking into your eyes and lets out an exasperated groan.

"That came out a lot cheesier than I thought it would.." He says, cringing. You both end up laughing after a moment. "Hey, you want me to make some boba tea?" You ask. He smiles. "Sure!"

1-1