Solomon- Meme King And Meme Queen

Solomon was your greatest friend in the Devildom. You had actually become friends because of Human World memes you both enjoyed. You had been friends for a really long time now, and you wouldn't be lying if you said you had developed some feelings.

But you didn't think he'd ever feel the same about you, so you didn't push the matter. You figured if he ever liked you as well, he'd be able to tell you about it and you wouldn't have to worry yourself anymore.

You were both currently T-Posing to assert dominance over Mammon. He chuckled nervously, and laid down on the floor in a fetal position, knowing that it was no use trying to go against you two.

Levi came into the room and stared at you two for a moment before a wicked grin creeps onto his face. He joins you and Solomon. "Give me my money, Mammon." He says in a low, yet maniacal voice. 

Mammon screams in terror. Levi stops for a quick moment to grab his D.D.D, and aims the camera at Mammon. Next thing you know, he says, "Lolol Mammon's terrified of Solomon and (Y/N)! Aaand sent!"

He chuckles slightly before putting his D.D.D back in his pocket, and makes a terrifyingly stupid face while T-Posing over Mammon's screaming figure. "MAMMON, MONEY." He commands. Mammon yelps before throwing his wallet at Levi's feet.

"Thank you." He says, taking the money out of Mammon's wallet. "Thanks for your service, both of you." He says, with a smirk on his face. He drops Mammon's wallet near his face and leaves. Well, one thing was for sure. You were good at asserting dominance over people.

You crouch down near Mammon's head and give him a bit of Grimm as an apology. "Shh, don't tell Levi. Sorry." You say. "We did that to make him think that was all of your money. Keep it hidden." He smiles.

"Th-thank you.." He whispers. He looks up at Solomon. "And you, Fairy Godmother..Don't get too close to (Y/N). She's mine, ya hear?" Solomon snickers slightly. "She'll be fine, I promise." He says.

You both leave the House Of Lamentation and head to Madame Scream's. You sit down and ask for some Macarons. They normally take a while to make, so you two sit there for a while, acting out memes and vines.

Luckily, there were a few men of culture passing by, so when you said, "That's why I looove Nestle Crunch!" One of them slapped another, and the other one screamed. You and Solomon laugh and you say, "Men of culture, I praise you!" They all have a good laugh and walk away.

You and Solomon sit in silence for a few moments, thinking of the next meme to show the other. "You know, Solomon, all the old people I met at weddings would poke me and say 'You're next." so I started to do the same to them at funerals." He smiles.

"That's a mood." He says, stretching slightly. You both watch a bunch of vines and even make some memes to post on Devilgram, which actually get quite a few likes in a short time. Levi even likes a couple, since he understands several Human World memes as well.

There's something you can't get out of your head, though. You had been scrolling around on Deviltok for more memes to show Solomon, but you kept encountering these 'kissing my best friend' challenges. You wondered if that would work. You decide not to try it, just in case.

You pretend not to pay any mind to them, scrolling to the next one to try and avoid these thoughts. Still, it stays imprinted in your brain. You then do something you never thought you'd do in this situation. You texted Asmo.

Normally, you wouldn't text Asmo for relationship advice because he was the literal Avatar Of Lust, but you slowly began to realize he also knew about love, to go along with lust. They weren't exactly the same thing.

                                                                                  (Y/N): Asmo, I need help.

Miss Neutrogena: Oh, really? I'd love to help~

                            (Y/N): NOT LIKE THAT! I mean I need advice. Solomon.

Miss Neutrogena: What a shame. Oh well, I'll tell you what you need to do.

And so the conversation went on, and luckily, Asmo didn't text anything suggestive. You began putting your plan into action. "Solomon, dear, have you seen this one?" You ask, showing him an uncommon meme.

There was a light dusting of pink across his cheeks, but not a lot more than that. "No, I haven't. But sweetheart, does this one look familiar?" He's trying to have a war with you. Okay then, let the battle begin.

"Darling-"

 "Pumpkin-"

  "Princess-"

   "Love-"

    "Buttercup-"

     "Babe."

The 'Babe' part cuts you up short. It was normal compared to the other ones as far as what most people thought, but babe hit different. Solomon takes your blush as a sign, and kisses you. You're extremely shocked in the moment, but you don't pull away, until-

"Oh, you two are so adorable together. You're a lucky girl, miss." You pull away, and Solomon makes a noise that you didn't even think was possible for a human to make. The waiter sets down your macarons, beaming.

Both you and Solomon are blushing messes, but you don't care if you were in public.

You got your first kiss with the man of your dreams.