𝗬𝗨𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

YULE WITH THE FAMILY
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

—A DAY AFTER THE YULE BALL, EVERYBODY WAS STILL ALLOWED TO GO BACK HOME FOR THE REST OF THE YULE, SOMETHING WHICH ALEXANDRIA DID

A DAY AFTER THE YULE BALL, EVERYBODY WAS STILL ALLOWED TO GO BACK HOME FOR THE REST OF THE YULE, SOMETHING WHICH ALEXANDRIA DID. Now, at home, she raised an eyebrow at her father's look. Tom ignored her and gave her trunk to a house elf wordlessly, walking to his study— his daughter not too far behind.

"What's wrong?" Alexandria asked in confusion, which faded when she noticed the look he gave her.

"Go to your room."

She gave him a look of disbelief. "You're joking, right?"

Tom merely raised an eyebrow— a sign that he was definitely not joking.

"You're just mad that I'm growing up,"

"What?" asked the man, now confused. "Alexandria, you're fourteen. You're way too young to be having a—" he let a disgusted look cross his face "—boyfriend."

"No. I'm not," she shook her head. "Fourteen is the age I should be having fun and making mistakes at. I'm finally being a normal teenager!"

"Since when have you ever wanted to be a normal teenager?" Tom shot back.

"Since now!"

"Well, this isn't about that! You cannot be dating so young!"

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" She raised her voice, now mad— as was Tom.

"Damn right I do!"

She scoffed, anger turned into disbelief. "You really don't want me to grow up."

Something flickered across his face. Tom's anger vanished immediately. "No," he shook his head. "No, I don't."

"And you're taking your anger out on me."

"Alexandria, you still will not date." He stated sternly with a look. "I will not let you. Heck, I haven't even met the guy."

At that, she winced. "It— it's better if it stays that way."

Realization dawned upon Tom's face. "No," he said in shock. "My daughter.. in a relationship with a person who comes from a light family?!"

"Father—"

"How dare you!" He fumed with a betrayed look. "Do you know what'll happen in the end?! One of you will be heartbroken, and he better pray to Merlin that it will be him and not you. Not only that, Alexandria, but you're my daughter! Voldemort's daughter!"

"I fucking know!" exclaimed Alexandria, angry again. "But guess what?! I feel like your daughter one day and I feel like a stranger the next! Just let me be, will you! I'm not even your real daughter.." her voice dropped to a whisper in the end.