𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

DATE
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅."

—ALEXANDRIA SHOOK HER HEAD AS PANSY SHOWED HER THE FIFTH DRESS THAT DAY

—ALEXANDRIA SHOOK HER HEAD AS PANSY SHOWED HER THE FIFTH DRESS THAT DAY. It was finally the day of her date with Cedric, and she was getting ready with the help of Pansy and Daphne— since the two had claimed that it was a big deal and that they should help, but Alexandria didn't really see the big deal but let them be.

Pansy groaned.

"Done!" said Daphne excitedly as she was done with Alexandria's hair.

Alexandria's looked in the mirror, admiring her fishtail-braided hair.

"What about this?" suggested Pansy, pulling out the sixth dress.

The Slytherin heiress shook her head. "I'm not wearing a dress, Pans."

"How about a skirt?" Daphne joined in on the clothes searching.

Alexandria shook her head and walked to her wardrobe, searching through it. "No."

"How about this?!" exclaimed Pansy suddenly in excitement.

Alexandria turned around, looking thoughtful.

Pansy was holding a dark green plaid skirt in one hand— a a dark green sweater in her other hand.

"That's more me," shrugged Alexandria as she took it.

"You look beautiful." Cedric said in awe when Alexandria walked out of the Slytherin common room, where he was waiting at.

She smiled. "Thanks."

"So, you're comfortable with saying 'thanks' now?" grinned the boy as he gave her a hand to hold.

She took it and shrugged. "Only with you. Dunno why, though."

"Maybe you're warming up to me."

Alexandria looked thoughtful. "I doubt it."

"So, how was your date?" asked Pansy excitedly as soon as Alexandria walked back into their dorm that night.

"Surprisingly well," admitted Alexandria.

"Did you guys kiss?" Daphne joined in with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

The Slytherin heiress rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Of course not."

Pansy scoffed. "Yeah and I'm not pan."

"What did you guys do?" Daphne asked further.

"We went to the Three Broomsticks for a while. Then, we took a walk and then we went to different stores." Alexandria said while looking for clothes to change into. "It was fun."

"Of course it was! You like him!" exclaimed Pansy excitedly.

"I don't like him!" denied Alexandria immediately. "I just like.. I like—" something flickered in her eyes "—..nevermind."

Pansy groaned immediately.

Daphne patted her girlfriend's back and whispered, "Give her some time. She'll realize it soon enough."