𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

BAKING
"𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖺?"

—THE YULE BREAK HAD ENDED AND SCHOOL HAD STARTED AGAIN

—THE YULE BREAK HAD ENDED AND SCHOOL HAD STARTED AGAIN. Stepping out of the Potions classroom, Alexandria looked confused as she noticed Cedric there. "What are you doing here?" She asked, ignoring the other students that were walking by.

Cedric, who had a small smile on his face, rolled his eyes. "Hello to you too, Andria."

"Andria?" asked the girl as they started walking to the library.

"Yeah. Reckoned it was cute, so why not?"

"Adorable," she rolled her eyes, but he didn't miss the way her lips quirked upwards for a second.

Cedric watched as she started searching for books in the library. "How was your Yule?"

"As great as it could get, being Voldemort's daughter." Alexandria nonchalantly said, flipping through a book. "Yours?"

"Normal," he nodded. "Would you like to go out with me?"

"How nice— what?" Her head snapped up.

"I asked if you'd like to go out with me." continued Cedric, starting to explain when he noticed her highly confused look, "You know.. when a guy asks a girl out it means he likes her and.. well, they spend time together and go on a date—"

"I know what it means!" She finally cut him off, snapping out of her shock. "I just don't know why you'd want to go out with... me."

"Because I want to?" He slowly replied, still not knowing what the deal was.

"Oh.." something flicked across her face.

It wasn't that she didn't want to go; it was just that.. well, Tom. What would her father— the dark lord— do if he knew that his daughter didn't listen to him and started dating a guy from a light family?

Realization slowly dawned upon Alexandria's face— Tom wouldn't do anything that would hurt her.

"Yes."

"What?" Cedric asked in shock, not actually expecting a 'yes' from her.

Alexandria nodded. "Yes. I'll go on a date with you."

"R.. Right," his eyes were still wide. "How— how about this weekend? Hogsmeade?"

"Sounds good."

Alexandria finally looked up from the book in her hands when Pansy said, "Let's sneak out of the common room!" excitedly.

It was almost 1 A.M, and none of the three girls were tired, which was why they were still awake.

Her girlfriend shook her head, "Pans, we'll get caught—"

"No, we won't," Pansy cut Daphne off. "We can sneak into the kitchens and try to bake the muggle way— oh, don't look at me like that, Dria! It's actually fun."

"How would you know that?" Alexandria finally asked.

Pansy and Daphne both blushed.

"Couple bonding? Wonderful," said the Slytherin heiress sarcastically.

"Well? Now what?" asked Alexandria when they snuck out of the common room, hiding behind a pillar.

Pansy leaned over and peaked out. "The prefect should be leaving right about—" she muttered a charm, which made a crashing sound on the other sound of the corridor. "—now."

"Pans!" Daphne shook her head at her girlfriend's ridiculousness, but led the way. "Follow me."

"Isn't this the way to the Hufflepuff common room?" asked Alexandria as they started walking again.

"Yes," nodded Daphne.

Pansy wiggled her eyebrows. "How'd you know that, Dria?"

Alexandria merely rolled her eyes, not answering.

"I didn't expect the kitchens to be this big," mused Alexandria when they had reached the empty kitchen.

The house elves weren't there— as they were all busy doing Merlin knew what.

A few minutes later, Daphne was the one baking while Alexandria and Pansy were talking— Daphne would join every now and then.

"—and then she had the audacity to give me detention!" complained Pansy with a huff.

"Pans, you were 20 minutes late to class." Daphne pointed out without looking up from the cake batter she was stirring.

"It was Astronomy class." Her girlfriend tried to defend herself. "It's hard to wake up at 1 AM!"

Daphne merely rolled her eyes fondly, while Alexandria watched them bickering.

"Oh Merlin. I'm the third wheel, aren't I?" groaned Alexandria.

"So?" Daphne asked expectingly when the other two tasted the cake she had baked.

"It's wonderful," Pansy kissed her cheek, making her blush.

Alexandria nodded. "Tastes better than I expected."