Jiang Xiaohong asked him, Wen Chi said, no matter where he was walking on the road and staring at something suddenly, his brother would not scold him, but squatted and waited quietly, taking pictures for him when he stood up. Pat the dust on the clothes.

    He is also the baby held in the palm of other people's hands.

    Jiang Xiaohong gritted her teeth, choked up and pulled Wenchi back: "Okay, Wenchi, let's go back and go back to school..."

    Lu Shangjin saw that she was going to regret it, and immediately planned to get off the car and do it herself.

    Before he opened the car door, the sudden and strong alpha aura quickly approached. At least thirty J1 alphas rushed in from different directions, grabbed the pool from Jiang Xiaohong's hand, put them in a black cloth bag and turned around and fled.

    The child was frightened, kicking frantically in the cloth bag, calling his brother for help.

    The cleaner is just an ordinary omega, crushed by the powerful alpha breath and can't breathe, Jiang Xiaohong screamed and ran into the school to call the security guard.

    Wenchi's bodyguards were not allowed to enter the playground. Hearing Jiang Xiaohong's screams, he rushed through the entrance guard, but the young master was gone.

    Lu Shangjin's face became cold, and he put on the door again, and flew away in the direction where several high-level alphas had left with a kick of the accelerator.

    Thirty J1alphas were dispatched at once, probably having used most of the power of the gland hunters.

    This little spider is the only bargaining chip that can exchange words, and Lu Shangjin will not let go of this opportunity.

    The maple leaves by the hot spring are getting denser and more prosperous. These days, Yanyi feels that her condition is getting worse.

    He often sits in a daze by the bench, sitting for three or four hours, holding a leaf in his hand, sitting upright from the petiole to bend and wilting.

    Who is the alpha who calls him Yanyan?

    Yan Yi was stunned, something flashed in his mind, and the name Lu Shangjin appeared.

    Then my stomach hurts reflexively.

    Is it one of the alphas he used to support? In my impression, he is a well-behaved alpha. I like him so much, and I have given him gifts.

    The alpha abandoned by himself is so pitiful.

    Yan Yi played with the ring on his right hand blankly.

    Every meal in the manor is exquisite, but Yan Yi is getting thinner and thinner. The ring finger is so thin that it needs to be held between the middle and little fingers so that the ring will not be thrown off.

    He was surprised to find that there was a string of extremely delicate English tattoos on his ring finger, "everlastinglove".

    Has he ever given an alpha that never-ending love?

    He hugged his head and sat in a ball on the bench. Shao Wenjing gave him a new mobile phone so that he could contact him easily.

    Yan Yi wants his alpha to come back and accompany him.

    When I picked up the phone, he subconsciously dialed a string of unfamiliar numbers. He should have saved Shao Wenjing's number. Whom does this string of numbers belong to?