Yan Yi pushed him gently, and muttered, "Don't go." "

    Come on, it's better for your body to walk outside." Shao Wenjing smiled at him cordially.

    The maple trees in the courtyard grew lushly by the hot spring pool. Shao Wenjing took him by the hand and took him to sit on the bench by the hot spring.

    "In a few months, this maple tree will turn red, and the red leaves falling on the transpiring water surface are especially beautiful."

    Shao Wenjing, like a spider looking at flying insects in its web, slowly approached the prey to be slaughtered. .

    His gaze swept across the glands behind Yan Yi's neck several times. The little lop-eared rabbit is still too fragile, and may not be able to withstand the bite of his fangs.

    The breeze opened Yan Yi's collar, revealing the cyan PBB000002 serial number imprinted on the pale and thin chest.

    This line of serial number is a strong proof.

    Shao Wenjing couldn't wait to bite him through and enter him, scraping off the smell of Lu Shangjin from his body.

    A3omega is almost invulnerable, the most fatal weakness is that it will instinctively obsess with the alpha that marks itself, driven by him, love him like madness, and become a ruthless blade in his hand.

    That's why he has no hesitation in lingering on Lu Shangjin's favor.

    "Are you sleepy?" Shao Wenjing leaned Yan Yi's head against his shoulder, "Where do you want to sleep?"

    Yan Yi leaned stiffly against him, motionless, like a sculpture.

    "Lu Shangjin is recognized as cold and unintentional. If you stay close to him, you are guilty. If you can't touch him, you can't even touch yourself." Shao Wenjing leaned on the back of the chair with his hands on the beam, stretched his long legs, and was lazy. Rock it up.

    Yan Yi raised his eyelids stiffly, and had some reaction.

    No one can see the little prince in the castle through his eyes, they can't hear the sound of the piano that is like the redemption of the abyss, they can't feel the warmth of their bodies being blown by the warm wind when they are embraced by the bloody differentiation base on the land. It was he who rescued him from the fire.

    Therefore, in the eyes of other people, his affection is guilty.

    This makes him more painful. No one understands his single-mindedness, no one cares, and will only be ignored and ridiculed.

    No one understands his feelings at all.

    Yan Yi touched the flat belly again.

    Now, he doesn't even understand it himself.

    Lu Shangjin killed their children with his own hands.

    No matter how great the favor and moving was, it was exhausted from the time Lu Shangjin decided to kill the little life conceived in his stomach.

    Lu Shangjin mercilessly flattened the original cabin, and raised a high-rise building on the ground. The footprints of the creeper on the wall became dazzling traces that had to be erased.

    The words once were invulnerable.

    It's like a piece of toughened glass, no matter how it hits or collides, it can stay still.

    But as long as you find the most fragile part and tap it lightly, the entire glass explodes to pieces, suddenly ruined into dust.

    What is suddenly destroyed.

    When you see an old tree with a vine crashing to the ground, you only see the moment it snapped due to a wind and rain.

    Thinking, it's so fragile.

    It alone endured the wood-heart decay for a hundred years, but the birds on the branches only blamed it for breaking its nest.

    Yan Yi only stared at the hot spring in front of him.

    What is the feeling of being soaked in water?

    The airtight water poured into the nasal cavity, taking away the air he relied on, stinging his trachea, and finally making him sleep under the water permanently. What did it feel like?

    It won't hurt more than it is now.

    He touched the injector attached to his spine and wanted to pull it off.

    "Don't pick it, it's just the glandular energy element, which can make you more comfortable." Shao Wenjing thoughtfully released a soothing pheromone for him. Surprisingly, their fit is not low.

    Yan Yi can no longer separate any energy to resist the intense stimulation of high fit.

    This is a savage world without emotions, only animal desires and plundering, no law, no bottom line, the strong is king, and the relationship between two people only arises because of the fit, and is born for the reproduction of more powerful offspring.

    The A3 gland has undergone evolution that does not conform to the laws of nature, transcending the rules of this world, and becoming a special existence of mutation.

    Their overly delicate and dedicated feelings shouldn't appear in this world. They are ridiculous and humble in the eyes of others. Just like human beings fall in love with animals, animals will respond to you, and they will also respond to others, because their feelings are too thin, there is no enthusiasm, no long-term love, only fit.

    So Ye Wan chose to leave.

    He is also about to be wiped out.

    It hurts too much to live, so what if you go with the flow.

    "Why hang on a tree? I am much more dedicated than Lu Shangjin. What's more, our fit is 87%. I just tested it. Isn't it exciting?"

    Yan Yi answered unintentionally.

    "Oh, I'm very excited." Shao Wenjing hugged Yan Yi, put it on his lap, and gently kissed Yan Yi on the neck.

    "The Shao family is waiting for you to be your wife. You don't need to do anything. Just listen to me. It's easy."

    "If you need it, you can ask me to accompany you at any time, and I feel very comfortable staying with an omega with a high degree of fit."

    "Land Jin violently kills a heavenly creature. He does not mark you or let you fight for him. You are born. Killing machine, why are you willing to be wronged in the kitchen full of oily smoke? From now on, I will find you a task that suits you. You have to do what you should do, and the way you hold a gun is attractive."

    Yan Yi looked at himself The hand and the gun cocoon have long since disappeared, and the soft fingertips and thin arms can only do housework.

    "You just want a child." Shao Wenjing embraced him from behind, put his chin on his shoulder, bewitching softly in his ear.

    "I never hurt omega, should you consider me to see it."

Warning:this is not for any commercial purposes