"It's pretty cute." Lu Shangjin reluctantly talked. Lip corners.

    The material is indeed expensive diamonds, but the style is too unique. Fortunately, he is a little rabbit, and wearing a carrot brooch is not too ridiculous.

    Lu Shangjin didn't want to start arguing over trivial things until he coaxed the little rabbit back, as long as he liked it.

    Yan Yi went to the password locker in the hall to carefully pick a bunch of car keys: "You have not washed the one you usually open. Let's change this."

    "Okay."

    In the elevator, Yan Yi was pushed to the corner again and kissed him dizzy. Almost just let it go.

    He likes to kiss.

    I prefer Lu Shangjin to stick to him.

    —— In the

    corridor on the second floor of the winery, Bi Ruijing helped her omega to go to the rest room to breastfeed.

    Butterfly omega held the child and glanced at Bi Ruijing: "You close the door and go out."

    Bi Ruijing squatted down, looked up at the little omega sitting in the chair, and smiled jokingly: "My own daughter-in-law, I can't look at it yet."

    Omega's white cheeks were flushed, and he untied his clothes to feed the baby. , Frowned and looked uncomfortable.

    "What's wrong?"

    "It hurts."

    Bi Ruijing smiled helplessly, picked up the squeamish omega and put it in his arms, releasing the soothing pheromone while kissing his forehead: "I'm wronged, our little dream is also a baby."

    Butterfly Omega hugged the child and leaned against Bi Rui Jing's shoulders: "Will you go to the company

    later ." "Just go back and go home early tonight." Bi Ruijing warmly soothed.

    "Lock the door at seven o'clock, you can figure it out."

    "Hey, my wife, why are you unreasonable? I found all the rings. Why did I lose my temper? What happened at the end of the month, plus a sale two days ago. It was driven by me..."

    "I will scold you if you talk to me again." Omega looked at him coldly.

    Bi Ruijing nodded, kissed omega's pale lips, and said     with a cowardly smile:

    "It's a good thing. That sounds good."

Butterfly omega pursed her lips and pushed the child into Bi Rui's arms , Put his arms around Bi Ruijing's neck.

    "Uncle Rui."

    Looking out from the wooden window on the second floor of the winery, a Bentley Continental was late at the end of the road. Bi Ruijing was taken aback when he saw the omega driving the lop-eared rabbit.

    by. Zheng Gong Empress.

    Too much face.

    Bi Rui competed for Omega to go downstairs to meet him personally, and greeted Lu Shangjin.

    Yan Yi turned off and got out of the driving position. When he saw Bi Ruijing, he smiled gently: "I have lived in the simplest form these years, and I just knew you have a baby."

    Bi Ruijing immediately stood upright, holding his child and saluting Yanyi in a military salute: "Senior."

    Yanyi only smiled: "Retired for so many years, don't make fun of me."