Yan Yi grabbed the seat belt and shook it forward, and a box of things in the back seat of the car was thrown to the ground by inertia.

    "What's missing?" Yan Yi looked back at the back seat, and a bunch of roses sprinkled with silver glitter scattered from the flower box. Several fallen petals were reflected in the light gray eyes, and the eyes seemed to be caught by the car behind. The lamp is lit, and it turns into gentle flowing water.

    Sober again soon, he withdrew his gaze and lowered his eyelids to hide his envy.

    "Is it... to give it away?" Yan Yi looked down at the corners of his clothes that had been crumpled during the fight, folded in the opposite direction of the crease, and smoothed it.

    After being misunderstood twice by the little rabbit in less than an hour, Lu Shangjin took a deep breath, hurriedly hurled the car into a narrow road, and stopped by a fountain in an abandoned park.

    "Get off." Lu Shangjin put out the fire, leaned on the headrest and closed his eyes.

    Yan Yi thought that Lu Shangjin wanted to throw herself halfway, hesitated and bit her lip: "Oh." As

    soon as he got out of the car, Lu Shangjin got out of the driver's seat, took out the bunch of silver roses from the back seat, and hugged it with one hand. With words, he held his thin body and hugged the edge of the dry fountain.

    Yan Yi sat on the edge of the pool at a loss. The rabbit ears immediately became bloodshot and red and hot. He looked up at Lu Shangjin blankly, and was actually stuffed with a large bouquet of roses in his arms.

    Lu Shangjin looked irritable to the extreme, holding his hands on the edge of the pool where Yan Yi was sitting, trapping the little rabbit in the space of his arms, like a falcon looking down at the hunted little white rabbit, sharp eyes cutting his body every time An inch of flesh and blood, thinking about where to start.

    "It's all for you." Lu Shangjin bit Yan Yi's soft red lips, the eagle's claws locked the white rabbit's waist, until Yan Yi was soft in her arms and trembling slightly, Lu Shangjin Relieved.

    "Understood?" Lu Shangjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

    Yan Yi raised her eyelashes, her eyes were full of confusion, wiped a drop of saliva from the corner of her lips, gathered a large bouquet of roses, and held them carefully, her mind was blank, her heart humming like a small string.

    He stared into Lu Shangjin's eyes blankly, trying to see something in these cold and violent eyes, but some things were covered by the strong possessiveness.

    "Are you... jealous?" Yan Yi's lips were slightly opened because of surprise.

    Lu Shangjin was speechless for a while.

    A faint smile appeared on the corner of the little rabbit's lips, and he hugged the bouquet tightly:

    "These are so expensive."

    "If you like it, I will let you send you a bouquet every day."

    This is not a valuable thing.

    The smile on the corners of Yan Yi’s lips was diminished by these words again, and he replied softly, “No, this is good.”

    “Ring,” Yan Yi put his thin fingertip on Lu Shangjin’s left ring finger and muttered to herself. "Didn't you lose it?"

    "Hmph." Yan Yi's obedience made Lu Shangjin's restless and angry heart gradually calm down. He took out the obstructive bouquet from Yan Yi's hand and threw it aside, and took Yan Yi to let him stick it. Own shoulders.

    Yan Yi was a little reluctant to loosen the bouquet, and when he was pressed into his arms, he was immediately filled with the scent of narcissus and tobacco in his nose.

    Lu Shangjin lowered his head to examine the glands on the back of his neck. It was still a faint and smooth tender red, exuding a soft toffee scent.

    The moment his lips touched the glands, a trace of electricity flowed into the body along the nerves. Yan Yi was taken aback and closed his eyes nervously.

    I imagined that the pain of being pierced through the glands by sharp teeth did not come as expected. Yan Yi waited patiently, but Lu Shangjin only dropped a kiss on his glands and let go.

    "Let's go, go eat." Lu Shangjin squeezed Yan Yi's tender face, which may be due to her racial talent. She is twenty-seven, but her face is actually as smooth as a piece of water tofu.

    Yan Yi picked up the fallen petals at hand, inserted it back into the cascading bouquet, picked up the bouquet and sat in the back seat, sitting in the corner specially, avoiding Lu Shangjin's sight in the rearview mirror.

    Then carefully arrange the bouquets, arrange each rose as fresh and open, and put it back in the flower box together with the petals that fell under your feet.

    There was a card given by the flower shop in the box, and a routine greeting was printed on the card. Yan Yi quietly took out the card, put it in her pocket, and stacked it with the pregnancy check report.

    "What are you looking at." Lu Shangjin couldn't see what Yan Yi was holding in the rearview mirror.

    "It's nothing." Yan Yi put away the inspection report and card, touched her lower abdomen, and brought the flower box close to him, so that the baby could smell the rose from father Alpha.

    "Don't send flowers to other omega, okay."