"Don't give me false pregnancy, they are real pregnancy." Which pot does not open and pick which pot, Xia Jingtian picked out his ancestors and scolded them, "You are just a quack."

    Classmate: "...No, you can bring him here." The

    car window was knocked twice. , Xia Jingtian pressed the car window: "Who!"

    Yan Yi held the car window: "Sorry, I said too much just now."

    "..." Xia Jingtian lost her temper and took off her sunglasses, "Then kiss you Let me, I forgive you."

    "Forget it, then don't forgive me." Yan Yi was in a good mood and didn't follow Xia Jingtian's deliberate teasing of general knowledge.

    Xia Jingtian drove slowly to follow him, sticking her head out of the car window: "Please ask me to have a meal in the evening, and I will also accompany you to run."

    Although Yan Yi doesn't need him to run, he pursues someone who is older than himself. It can avoid the need to be cheeky and playful.

    Why can an omega be so independent? It doesn't need to be attached to alpha.

    Yan Yi didn't want to go with him, and being with Xia Jingtian always had to spend physical effort to resist the high degree of fit, distracted and bothered, so he turned into the path.

    Xia Jingtian had no choice but to drive down the main road.

    The architectural style of Nanqi is quite quaint town. Every few steps on the lanes and roads paved with bluestone and bricks, there is a wooden signpost wrapped around flowers and vines.

    Yanyi answered the boss's call on the road.

    Gu Wei: "Are you finished? I bought dried flowers on Zhongling Street. Come and help me move them."

    Yan Yi looked around and found the sign. The next intersection happened to be Zhongling Street, not far away.

    "I get away, I'll be around, now in the past."

    -

    5:00 pm South high-speed long-clogging congestion as turbulent, darkening sky, lighting the road on both sides in turn ignited.

    Lu Shangjin has already driven off the ramp of Changnan Expressway, with a large bouquet of roses in a box in the back seat of the car.

    When waiting for the red light, tap the steering wheel with the fingertips, and there is an old platinum ring on the left ring finger.

    The night before yesterday, he didn't control his words to Yan Yi, and felt a sense of loss. He arranged the work and drove to the bar again.

    Passing by Zhongling Street, Lu Shangjin glanced at the time, and she happened to be able to bring Yan Yi to dinner.

    -

    Gu Chung Ling did not stand in the street in front of a flower shop, five or six feet pile of boxes of dried flowers, this flower shop Menlian hidden in the alley, the car does not come in, Kandian also only the owner of a small daughter.

    Yan Yi walked over, leaned forward and picked up two boxes, gently supporting the bottom with his left hand, hooked on his toes, and picked up a stack of boxes, as if holding a tray of red wine with ease.

    Gu Wei rubbed his hands and hugged two large boxes of decorative dried flowers: "The car is parked on the side of the road. What is the result of your inspection?"

    "Your employees are healthy."

    "That's it."

    Turning the corner, said Yi accidentally ran into a pedestrian who had turned on the other side of the right angle. The dried flower box in his hand was still piled steadily, and his eyelashes raised: "Sorry."

    "Oh, hey."

    Shao Wenjing helped him a bit, picked up the falling inspection report from the ground, opened it and glanced at it, "Oh, I'm pregnant, congratulations."

    Yan Yi took the report back, and dismantled it to others. The non-gentleman's behavior of dropping objects was very dissatisfied, and sufficient restraint made him not angry.

    Shao Wenjing hung down those peachy eyes and stood in front of Yan Yi. In fact, he was looking at the glands on the back of his neck, which was still clean and flat pink.

    I saw that he was clearly marked before, but now the mark has disappeared.

    It was actually marked by Lu Shangjin, and it seems that the power of the previous photo is really great. For the possessive Peregrine Alpha, what can make him crazy and out of control than dirtying his omega.

    It seems that it does not need to spend so much time, taking advantage of the white rabbit's glands to only return to the J1 level, how convenient it is to force the labeling, after all, the A3 level omega will have a serious psychological dependence on the alpha that has been marked.

    It looks like an ordinary and weak lop-eared rabbit, which actually has a few A3 glands, which is really envious of others.

    Yan Yi has a good memory, and he recognizes this as the spider masseur whom he called in the club three years ago. He also remembers the cold fear when Lu Shangjin threw their intimate photos at his feet.

    Under the dim street lamp, Shao Wenjing's eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of metallic luster, like the compound eyes of insects, with the corners of his eyes raised, his gentle and smiling eyes staring at Yan Yi, but it was creepy.

    "Are you alone?" Shao Wenjing put his hands in his trouser pockets, bowed slightly and lowered his head close to Yan Yi, secretly sniffing the sweet scent of toffee.

    Without waiting for Yan Yi to speak, Gu Wei also turned around the corner holding the dried flower, and was taken aback when he saw Shao Wenjing.

    Shao Wenjing grabbed Yan Yi's shoulders unintentionally, revealing sharp canine teeth, and a metallic thin film in his eyes shiny.

    "Hey, what are you doing!" As soon as Gu Wei threw away the dried flowers, Shao Wenjing took two steps back as they watched in astonishment, and slammed his back against the wall unsuspectingly.

    Yan Yi glanced back. Xia Jingtian was standing a few steps away, still keeping his right hand raised, slightly raised her chin and stared at Shao Wenjing, provoking: "Uncle, don't move, I'm afraid I might accidentally squeeze you into Meatloaf."

    Cougar race J1 differentiation ability "gravity manipulation."

    "...I didn't expect that there are M2alpha in this small place other than me." Shao Wenjing released the oppressive pheromone, using his glandular energy to resist the greatly increased gravity around him, and slowly stood up.

    "Xiao Xia, don't fight here." Yan Yi frowned and pulled back, and a harsh horn suddenly sounded behind him.

    The black BMW 760Li parked behind him, Lu Shangjin got out of the driving position, leaned against the car door and lit a cigarette.

    "Very lively."