Chapter 29 : Developments before Ingrassia and the Underworld

Start from the beginning

"At first I am shocked hearing about Yuuki to me he was a good child so it displeases me to hear it" I said

"Let me save him myself if I can't save him then it's up to Rimuru - san what will happen to him" I said

Rimuru - san said that Yuuki is the biggest threat to him it shocked me a lot considering Rimuru - san's strength according to him Yuuki is more dangerous than every demon lord combined.

"Okay I will let you meet him in the future it's up to you" He said with his natural smile

"Thank you very much" I said as I bow my head to him

I think I know now why Rimuru - san did all the precautions to stop time if Yuuki really was that smart then this much wariness is necessary. He moves his right hand in the air again and in an instant, the flow of time starts moving again. I don't think I can move in the stopped time I think Rimuru - san was modifying it in his will on who he allowed moving in the stopped time.

"Oh yeah Shizu - san" He said

"What is it?" I asked

"Why are you dressed as an elf" He said while averting his eyes with mine

I immediately push Rimuru - san in reflex and I immediately closed the door, in the end, I couldn't do it! romance is hard Ciel was right and I am defeated.

.............................................

We already departed from Dwargon I asked King gazelle to do not make the joint country public that way the Falmus kingdom will not wary of our country and they will continue as they orchestrated. Although Dwargon was mine I do not rule it's politics as an absolute leader, like Tempest when it comes to politics the true leader was my Ministers Rigurd and Vesta meanwhile the elites of Dwargon became my minister governing the political affairs in that country you can say that King gazelle became my minister but his battle prowess can't be underestimated, King gazelle may rival Hinata or Rudra. 

Dwargon Imported a lot of dwarven workers it helped us to develop much more faster now the development section that is managed by Kurobee, Shuna, Garm brothers, Kaijin, Haruna, and Vesta earned more substantial manpower. Also since Veldora permitted us to with his self-proclaimed forbidden cave. Gabiru and his men have much more space to plant Hipokute herbs for Vesta and his new co-workers to study. We already achieved 99% concentration I am wondering what a 100% concentration would look like I know it was like next to impossible but still I am curious.

[Answer: a 100% Hipokute herb potion will be considered an elixir that can only be found in lost ruins it allows people to revive even after they lost a 95% part of their body as long as 5% remains and the soul of the individual is within the area. It also repairs broken mental of human ]

[for example, if the individual named Gobta was hypothetically got hit by a full-power Drago Nova as long as a piece of his corpse remains that contains his genetic information and the soul of the individual still exists within the specified area then the Hipokute herb will recreate his entire body and repair it's soul]

The hell is that that sounds like a legendary grade item like I'm gonna sell that. That thing was so useful in battles it may become a weapon in waging a war in another country. Scary!, Scary! if ever Vesta and the others reached that level I'm not gonna sell that to other neighboring countries especially the empire.

Tempest was still an independent country we do not Import and Export any products from the neighboring country and as Dwargon became mine they stopped importing and exporting products from other countries. Although a transaction was beneficial for a country it has also a lot of drawbacks our country produces top-quality products from all aspects of the economy, therefore, we didn't need any imported products here. Exporting product was another question it will benefit our Capital but my country doesn't support Capitalism and we are just enjoying every single day here in Tempest. Like my previous world, the real reason why they can't fix poverty was because of Capitalism and I am trying to make an ideal world therefore greedy people are not allowed in my country.