chapter one

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

2.01
( holler if you need me )

01( holler if you need me )

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

BUCKY BARNES was thrown straight out of the truck, crashing into another one just behind the former.

"Shit," he exclaimed as he held onto the truck tightly.

The girl whom they thought was a hostage stepped forward, putting on the black mask with a red hand print painted on top. Flag smashers. Two other men pulled him right onto the trucks and held him back as the girl jumped to join the party.

After a few hits, she noticed a little robot drone flying towards them. Without missing a beat, she jumped to grab it and smashed it against her knee.

"I always wanted to do that," Bucky muttered, still being held back by the girl's helpers.

Flying down in their direction was Sam Wilson— the Falcon. Before swiftly landing, he threw a kick towards the girl who fell back.

"Nice of you to join the fight Sam," the Winter Soldier stated.

Punches were thrown and earned as well as kicks, before the Falcon was tossed onto the other truck right beside the original.

And then there was a purple lightning bolt of some sort.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier looked towards each other, confused as almost all of the Flag Smashers were jolted. Sam managed to get on his feet just as an unknown girl landed a few feet away from him.

"Not so fit anymore are you?" the girl snickered, her voice laced with a Mexican accent.

"Who are you?" Sam asked the girl.

They both observed her for a moment, her hair tied up in a high ponytail which showed off the little curls as she left out her curtain bangs. She had on a necklace with a familiar symbol on it which Sam can't seem to pin point to anything at that current moment. Her hands seemed to be emitting some sort of purple aura as she flexed them around.

With their attention a little divided, they didn't take notice of the other super soldier who was about to attack her from behind. But then a shield came flying, smacking him straight on the chest.

The Mexican girl's head snapped into that direction, before looking up to see Walmart version of Captain America hanging by the door of a chopper with the shield back in his arm.

He jumped down with his partner, joining in on the fight as the girl kept throwing out bolts while the others used their own resources.

"Sam. John Walker, Captain America," the star spangled man saluted the Falcon.