"Excused! Bhaiya, aap sorry bologe?", he asked again looking at Shivaay who nodded.

"Yes my little brother, I will say sorry, now if you're done with making it sound like I am going to confess about some sin, can I know what Ms. D'souza likes?", he asked looking at Gauri and Bhavya.

"Umm sir, she's not fond of materialistic things. She loves the effort behind what people do for her",  Gauri said smiling lightly.

"Apart from that, she loves books, chocolates and flowers, specially if they're yellow", Bhavya said to which Shivaay nodded humming. He took out his phone and dialled to someone.

"Whom are you calling?", Malika asked to which Shivaay actioned to stay quiet keeping finger on his lips in a shush.

"Sia, bring me fresh yellow flowers and best chocolates in city in 2 hours", he said said kept the call.

"You think she'll agree from your flowers, chocolates and a sorry note?", Gauri asked.

"Not by sorry note of course but maybe if I say it myself?!", he said making everyone gasp.

|••••|

Annika was sitting in her room munching nachos with cheese dip watching one of her favourite english drama when her phone started ringing. She rolled eyes seeing the contact name.

"Hello", she said rolling her eyes.

"Hello beautiful. I'm going for an outdoor shoot and you didn't even called me once? I am hurt", she heard a flirty voice making her cringe. Her boiled blood, boiled more imagining smirk on his face.

"Look daksh! You're just my co-actor in few movies for me, else we've no close relationship that I will call you for your departure", Annika said to hear a chuckle making her close her eyes.

"Annika, babe you know amazing we look together, your beauty enhances when you stands with me. I know you hide your feelings for me", Daksh said in a cocky voice bursting her hot in anger head.

"Listen Mr. Daksh, first of all this is your wrong assumption that we look good together. It's jist you give villainous vibes so directors casted us together in those two movies. Secondly, I have no feelings for you, I don't even have friendship feelings for you. Even after getting so many hints that I am not interested in you, if your shitty mind can't understand that then please, sit silently and think about it instead of wasting yours and mine time. And dare, you call me babe again. I will make your condition that you won't be able to call babe to anyone ever. Hope you remember my karate skills I used for movie", she rebuked shouting loudly and kept the call throwing her phone to other side of bed.

Annika started counting backward from 100 to calm her anger. She has serious temper issues at times. Inhaling and exhaling for few times, she opened her eyes and brought a smile on her face.

"Calm down Annika, I know today's day was not good but evening is still left. Let's prepare something tasty for tonight making the other half of day better", she said to herself and walked to kitchen.

Baking is something which Annika loves after acting. It calms her the most. She tuned in some music singing along creating a good vibes around her and started making baked vegetable pasta with cheese and some chocolate brownies. Now when she was on break from taking any movies and projects, she can indulge herself in these guilty pleasures.

She was back to her cheerful self, singing, dancing and cooking around the kitchen just enjoying the moment. Baking and music always does wonders to her.