Chapter 3

He’ll probably never believe it. Rather, he was likely to grab her by the collar, telling her not to talk nonsense. Lelia shook her head. It’s none of her business anyway. The Dragon gets killed, and at least four of them do not lose their lives. They had nothing to do with her. Actually, they’re not inferior to the original hero. However, the original actor had a unique buff. He knew the original heroine when they were young. The heroine is looking forward to the hero’s return from the Dragon Slaying mission. And after the man returns, she confesses her feelings and shares her love. 

And….

Looking at those two people, the heroine’s step-dad and brothers get angry.

Yes. 

In the original story, the heroine was showered with infinite love from her father and step-brothers.

And the background of the novel was the Auralia Empire, the home country of Lelia. The heroine’s father is the real emperor who regains the throne, the brother of the wicked emperor who had sent Lelia here. The present emperor believes his brother and his sons are dead, but they were actually alive. Perhaps they are preparing and planning hard to regain the throne now. His name is Perseus Auralia. A legitimate heir and a true emperor who will regain the throne in the future. Perseus’ daughter, who was born after he remarried a family member who sought the throne and helped him in the rebellion, was the original heroine. She was a lovely person. She had a bright, lovely smile that made everyone around her happy. Perseus was the one who suffered from grief and guilt when his wife died with the newborn.

It is the heroine, Julianna, who opens and heals his broken heart.

Eventually, Perseus loves and spoils Julianna with love and care. 

He loved his daughter, Julianna, to the point where he wanted to dedicate an entire empire to her. 

Lelia made up her mind.

Yes, she will die soon after Perseus regains the throne. She will have to be extra careful. 

Perseus is also annoyed by the existence of Lelia. She’s the daughter of his dead sister. She deserves to be treated well, but… that wasn’t the case. Perseus hated his sister, who hated and persecuted his wife in the past. Even though she was the daughter of the hateful sister, Lelia couldn’t look nice in front of him.

When I get back to my home country, I’m ready to go into exile.

Even if she continues to stay in Hwang seong, because she survived anyway, she will starve to death. She was sick and tired of starving now.

When she was in the Hwang Seong Fortress, she used to be so hungry that she even ate soil.

To be honest… she can do anything if she’s given food to eat. This is why she is now acting like a prince at the command of the emperor.

I’m worried about Emperor Perseus, but… It doesn’t matter.

Lelia, who had been lost in thought for a while, was surprised for a moment…. Romeo’s face was right in front of her.

“What, what’s wrong?”

“It’s amazing how stupid you are. So what about you? You don’t like them, do you?”

“…well, what?”

There’s no particular reason why she would not like them. Of course, it’s not good.