Worst day of Ayanokoji

Comenzar desde el principio

Horikita "The crime of the accused Ayanokoji seems to be heavy."

Ichinose came out in front  with Sakura.

Horikita "Then,  Ichinose-san, the charge!"

Ichinose "... He saw me while I was sleeping."

Perhaps because Kushida and Airi's remarks were too huge, But what Ichinose said is not that big.
... It's going to be all right?

Ichinose "And Tried to take my device without permission.  The secret of the maiden seen... I was seen without permission ..."

Ayanokoji "Th!"

Horikita "Huh, you can make two girls cry in court ...! You're a devil!"

Kushida "Honami-chan"

Chabashira "You're a guy who doesn't have any self-restraint at all.

Ayanokoji "I'm unhappy ..."

Horikita "I'll leave Ichinose-san to  Kushida-san and  Sakura-san. Next is Karuizawa-san."

Karuizawa.... The worst is about to come....
Scary.... I've never experienced anything like this in the White room

... You don't say that, do you?
If you say it, it's not good ...

Karuizawa "I was almost raped!"

Ayanokoji "..."

Horikita "... Can I ask for more information?"

Karuizawa "... Ayanokoji restrained both of my arms and touched my thighs as I was crying after being bullied by a female student in class C. After that, I was forced to open my crotch and even saw my pants."

I'm dead.

Kushida's face is out.  Sakura is about to start crying, and Ichinose is sick. 

If you say that ...

??  ??  ??  "Wait!"

  "??"

Bang! It was Koenji for some reason with two large heads of the A class and Hirata with Ryuen at the top of the conference room.

Horikita "Oh,  Ryuen-kun !? Why are you here?"

Ryuen "Kukuku, Can I tell you something good?"

Kushida "What? Ryuen-kun"

Ryuen ""I was forcibly pushed down by Ayanokoji, and then he forcefully ride on my top and forced to do it! !!!"

Ryuen's misleading remarks frozen the conference room deeper than before.

Horikita  "Ah, Ayanokoji-kun... Oh,To think that  you had such a hobby..."

Ayanokoji "Wait! It's a misunderstanding! I am innocent! That's right, Hirata! You know!"

Hirata "..."

Ayanokoji "What's that reaction!"

Katsuragi "Sorry Ayanokoji. I don't think I can help."

Ayanokoji "This bald !!"

Koenji "Hahaha, I'm fluffy! Don't you think so? Ayanokoji Boy"

Ayanokoji "Why did you come here ?!"

Sakayanagi "Oh, everyone is still there."

Ayanokoji "Sakayanagi?"

Sakayanagi stood in the center of everyone.

Sakayanagi "I don't care if Ayanokoji is gay or bisexual. More than that,  Ayanokoji also has a bad habit."

Ayanokoji "ha!?"

Ichinose " Sakayanagi-san. What is that bad habit?"

Sakayanagi "Well, I was asked by Ayanokoji-kun if I could bury him. Equal, I was asked to mess me up !!"

Ayanokoji "Are you stupid!"

Horikita "No,I'm not!!"

Koenji "No way Ayanokoji Boy into a little girl"

Sakayanagi "I'm not a little girl! Why are you here?"

Koenji "Because I'm beautiful wherever I am. Well, calm down. Besides, I've been chased by Ayanokoji Boy."

Sakura "Eh, eh? Koenji-kun, is that true?"

Koenji "Fufufu, no need to be  shy, because my beauty attracts men as well."

Ayanokoji "..."

Chabashira "You are also a disaster"

Ayakoji "If you feel sympathy, stop ...!"

??  ??  ??  "Noisy"

Ayanokoji "Oh, this time ...!?"

Ichinose "Oh, you!"

Kushida "President Horikita ..."

Horikita "Brother!"

Horikita brother "There seems to be a lot of people, but what the hell is this?"

Tachibana "Well, is it you again at the center?" What the hell did you do this time?

Ayanokoji "Can you stop saying that I'm always doing something? Or, please help me ... earnestly."

Horikita brother "Suzune, explain the situation"

Horikita "Yes"

Horikita conveyed all the process to this day to Horikita brother and Tachibana.

Horikita brother "What is this?"

Tachibana "Isn't it the worst! After all you are a dangerous student!"

Horikita brother "By the way, he used to hold my hand tightly. At that time, he was a little forcible."

Horikita's remarks freeze the air in the place again.  How many times has this situation been ...

Tachibana: "Putting your hands on your seniors, let alone ... !!"

Ayanokoji "Don't make misleading statements! It will be confusing!"

Horikita brother "Is it true? Come to think of it, there were times when we often been together in public baths."

It's the worst. Why did this guy come in? The talk is too relentless and the silent pressure from other guys is bad.
Horikita, in particular, is likely to be attacking at any time.

Ayanokoji "Please, leave me alone......"

Tachibana " I kind a feel sorry for this person."

Tachibana Senpai remarks sounded like an angel's whisper to me.  I usually think of her as a noisy senior next to Horikita, but now she looks like a goddess .

... Tachibana Senpai held out her hand and I took it.

Ayanokoji "Thank you so much!!"

Tachibana "Sexual harassment "

After the betrayal ,I don't want to remember anything after that ...  I want to get peaceful days quickly ...  That is my earnest wish ...