Holiday spirit

The diner was closed for the holidays since Christmas and New Years were coming closer and closer. Wilbur, quackity, Sapnap, Karl, Dream, and George all agreed on going to the diner for the New Years and Christmas.

Luckily for Dream and George they didn't have work the day before and they say after the holidays, so it gave them time to spend time with each other.

Currently they were all in the diner in the break room, they were finding decorations to hang up and were waiting for bad and skeppy to come back with the Christmas tree.

"So Dream when are you going to ask George?" Sapnap asked

"I'm most likely going to do it on Christmas, that is if we're alone"

"And you've bought the ring already, right?"

Dream had told Sapnap that he wanted to propose to George, he told him not to long ago, maybe about a month ago. The two having been planning on when and how the proposal would go. Of course they already asked bad and skeppy for their permission to marry their son, and of course they said yes. Skeppy and bad were very excited and very happy that Dream was going to propose to George, that shows them how much Dream wants to be with him through his whole life.

"Yeah, want to see it?" Dream asked

"Hell yeah dude!"

"See what?" George said walking into the room with Karl who was holding a box.

Sapnaps and Dreams eyes widened, he quickly turned around to face George and put his phone behind his back.

"Nothing!" Dream and Sapnap said in sync

"You're lying" George raised an eyebrow

"No really it's nothing" Sapnap said, George only rolled his eyes and walked to Dream putting a arm around his waist and Dream placed his arm around George's shoulders.

"What's in the box?" Dream asked George

"I think it's Christmas stuff, I'm not sure tho most of our holiday stuff is mixed so it's kind of like a surprise."

"Oh I see, do you know when bad is coming with the tree?"

"Yeah he said about now he should be here"

Right when George said that, Tommy, tubbo, and ranboo all bursted through the doors.

"We have the tree!" Tubbo said jumping up and down in excitement "did you guys find the ornaments?"

"Yeah they should be in the few boxes we got out" Karl replied, tubbo took Tommy's and ranboos wrist and lead them quickly to the boxes so they can search for the ornaments

"Hey guys!" Skeppy said coming through the door as well but he held one side of the Christmas tree with wilbur and bad held the other end

"Hey" everyone waved

"Do you guys need help?" Dream asked

"Yes actually, Sapnap come to my side and help me push the tree, and Dream go to skeppy's side and pull in it" bad ordered, Sapnap and Dream both nodded and went to go help

-

When the tree was placed in the corner of the room skeppy and bad both sat on the couch and relaxed. They were watching Tommy, tubbo, ranboo, Sapnap, quackity, Karl, Wilbur, Dream, and George put up the ornaments.

"Awe look it's little George" Dream said holding up a small hand made ornament that had George's face in the middle of it,

"Oh my god please don't put that" George giggled