Waiting for you

(This is the day after Dream told George that he was going to see him the next day. Hopefully this makes sense)

Dream woke up that morning feeling excited, it felt like a bunch of weight had lifted off him.

They stayed the night at sams house because it was closer to wilburs house then it was from their house.

Dream got out of bed a little more happier than usual. He went into the bathroom and did his usual morning running with consisted of: washing his face, brushing his teeth, showering, and putting on new clothes.

After he finished he went downstairs to be met with Sam, bad, quackity, Karl, and Sapnap.

Sam and bad were cooking bacon, eggs, and sausage. Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap were in the living room watching a movie on the tv.

Dream walked into the living room and sat with three boys who were also there.

"Morning Dream!" Karl said "are you ready for George to come home"

"Of course I am, I've missed him so much"

"We have too, ever since he left we had nobody to make fun of" quackity said and Sapnap nodded in agreement

"You guys are idiots" Karl scolded "I've missed not being able to talk to him about things"

"What do you mean you have us" Sapnap said smiling

"No George is way better than you three"

"I'm offended" quackity said putting his hand on his chest to make it 'dramatic effects'

"Good" Karl said which made everyone on the couch laugh

"Guys food is ready!" Bad called out from the kitchen

Everyone got up from the couch and went to the dinning table

"Are you going to eat Dream?" Bad asked whilst he served everyone else

"Sure but I'll only take a little bit"

"Okay" bad had a big smile on his face, he was so proud of dream for eating, for the past 2 or 3 days Dream hasn't ate (I don't know how long it's been lol) even though it was only a little bit at least it was something.

Everyone sat at the table and they all made separate conversations.

"So Dream," Sam started "do you want all of us to go with you to see George or do you want to go by yourself"

"I think I'm going to go by myself,"

"Why" Karl whined

"Because what if it doesn't go as plan, I don't want to put so much pressure on him"

"I understand" Karl nodded "but tell him I said hi and to answer my calls or texts"

"I will"

"When are you leaving" Sapnap asked

In a couple of hours maybe" Sapnap nodded and they all went back to eating

-

When all of the finished there food they went to the living room once again. They watched tv for a while but quickly got bored so Sam went into a closet and brought out some bored games.

They played a couple of board games like uno, sorry, clue, and monopoly.

"Alright guys I think that enough for me, I have to leave" Dream said

"Okay and your coming back here right?" Sam asked

"Yeah"

"And if something happens..."