Texts

(It's been like months)

Tw: no consent (don't know if this a trigger but just wanted to be safe)

George was laying in bed and Dream was in the restroom getting ready for work. George took the day off because the diner had enough workers so bad gave him a choice if he wanted to work or not.

"Alright George I have to get going" Dream walked up to the bed where George laid

"Okay what time do you get off"

"At like 7 I think maybe earlier if I don't get distracted"

"Okay well Karl, Sapnap, and quackity will be here to keep me company"

"Yeah that's fine with me" Dream leaned down to kiss George on the lips

George loved morning kisses, for some reason they just hit more different from all the other ones. Maybe it's because it's the first thing he gets when he wakes up, he doesn't even know why they hit different.

The kiss was longing, non of the two wanted to let go, they wanted to kiss each other till the day they die.

"Dream you have to go to work remember" George was the first one to pull away

"One more kiss"

"Okay but only like a small one"

"Yeah that's fine" George gave Dream a peck on the lips

"One more" Dream smiled And George giggled

"No Dream you're going to be late"

"It's fine, it's only bad"

"Yeah but bad will lecture you, I don't want my father lecturing my boyfriend" Dream laughed

"You act like skeppy never lectured me" Dream was right, so George didn't say anything

"Your right" George finally said "but you have to go I'll see you later bye love you"

"Bye love you too" Dream said and walked to the door

-

Dream POV (whilst at work)

Dream walked to the back door since the front one wasn't open. When he walked inside tommy, tubbo, and ranboo were sweeping, dusting, and mopping. Skeppy was placing the tables and bad was restocking food.

"Hey you muffin" bad said cheerfully

"Hey bad, hopefully I'm not late"

"Don't worry you actually came right on time" Dream nodded

Dream helped around the diner, wasting time because the diner wasn't fully open.

After getting everything settled they flipped the sign from close to open. It didn't take long for people to start pilling up in the parking lot. That's when everything started to get busy, once one person comes through the door multiple people came.

Dream was a waiter once in a while, sometimes he would be the person to get their table, or he would be the cleaner, or even sometimes on rare occasions he would be in the kitchen.

But today he was mostly being a server and the table person.

He saw multiple people he knew at the diner, and one of them were techno and his friend, he hasn't seen techno is such a long time he went MIA for a while but now he suddenly appears.

That's weird Dream thought

He shook out his thoughts and went to them to take their order.