Accident

This kinda a smut but it's like 10% of it!!!!

11:00 was the night the young boy choose to go out into the city were there drunk yards and Thief's, But this young boy did not care his name is Park jimin this young boy was known for being a sassy boy, but not everyone saw the real him so he's not that sassy.

Going into the store where there homeless people and drunk men and women, strippers but jimin was not all in to women so he does not bother look at them as he quotes "Women is a waste of time there not good for u"( well I will agree even if I'm a women my self but that's my opinion)
While in the store jimins start to pick up things he needs for his new apartment, cause jimin lived in a abuse home (all fake this is just for the story no hard feelings on his parents I think there amazing cause I would have never made this story if they had not made him) where his dad would abuse him because he would blame that's it's jimin fault his mom died after giving birth to him. (Not true she is still alive and  no his dad do not abuse anyone)
While picking up a veggies he will use to make dinner a little kid bumps into him while running " my apologies hyeong  I was just in a hurry" 

                   Jimins's  POV

Wow this boy have more manners than I do and he's like 6-7 years old " it's okay little guy but why are u running if u mind me asking"I can't believe I was nice to a little kid I would just yell at them but he is so different ( no he would not do that this is just apart of the story) " no reason hyeong was just about to head home" I swear when he said that I saw a smirk on his face but let's ignore that ( bad idea chim bad idea, I feel like I've been in the story more than I've been writing)
"No worry little guy but are u sure u can make it home by ur self" I wonder if im hallucinating because I see the same smirk I saw a while ago, ughh maybe it's because I sleepy that's why. " sure if u are willing to take me home I would say yes of course" well guess my plan of getting groceries were in valid. " okay then I will bring  home"

                          No ones Pov

When jimin put back everything  and started bringing the little boy home he felt eyes on the back of him while walking but he figured it might be a homeless person or maybe a stripper look for a man to have sex with, but lucky for them he is gay 🏳️‍🌈...

Sk I was thinking of continuing tomorrow cause it is so late and I'm tired cause I'm thinking of doing  another story after this one and the other one, that I've been writhing today and forgot to upload.

Oh and if ur wondering who the little boy is it's  jjk brother, if u know the initials that's good if u don't ( jeon jugkook) that's the person name.

Love u guys ❤️❤️

Word count: 550