30 ~ I thought I lost you

Start from the beginning

"They are operating her." he replies and I take a seat beside him.

"Hyung, I couldn’t save her, end of the day, s-she got shot for me." I mumble, my voice cracks a bit as my throat is becoming heavy, I'm feeling like someone snatches a very part of my body from me already.

"Don't talk like this, Tae, she will be alright." he assures me but that's not comforting me at all.

Suddenly we see a doctor is stepping inside from the operating room and I hurriedly run towards him.

"Doctor! How is she?" I ask him with a worried voice.

"Don't worry, she is absolutely fine now, we already pulled out the bullet from her shoulder. We'll transfer her in the cabin in a while." he smiles at me and we huff in relaxation.

"But it will take some time to come out her sense fully as she lost lots of blood and we used heavy seductive to operate her." my face got pale after hearing his words.

I see her lifeless body on the stretcher, an oxygen mask is hugging around her mouth, a canella is attached on her left hand, she is looking so pale, I look at her thigh which is bandaged totally. She really injured badly, just because of me, only if I checked her location last night then she wouldn’t have to injured like that.

"You may go inside and see her, but only for 5 minutes." A nurse tells me and smiles, I just nod and step inside the cabin, I take a seat near her and clutch her hand tightly. I begin to massage her scalp lightly.

"Wake up, Nini, please wake up quickly." I place her hand on my forehead and shed some tear silently.

I see Hoseok and Mia is already here, he looks at me then runs towards me. "How did this happen, Tae? How's she now?" He clenches his jaw tightly.

"She is fine now but still hasn’t wake up yet." I sigh and look away, avoiding his gaze.

"H-how did this happen?" his voice cracks and I gulp.

"She got shoot Hyung." I reply and look away.

"Why she? Why does she has to be the one whenever it comes to suffer? Why her always? Why does God hate her so much?" he whispers and I furrow my brows.

"What are you talking about, Hyung?" I ask and he quickly looks away.

"Nothing, can I go inside and see her?" I nod, still, his words are buzzing in my ear.

Hoseok's Pov

I look at her pale fragile body, I just can't see her like this, she suffered a lot and still suffering, why doesn't God just show her some mercy? Why? Isn’t it enough now? Why every time bad things happen to good-hearted people?