ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You, Mina, Denki, and Kirishima were all called to meet Bakugo downstairs. As the four of you got there, you sat down on the sofa while Bakugo started talking.

"We have been invited to an event where we'll be appreciated for being the best mafia or some shit like that." He explained.

Mina gasped. "Really?! Can we dress up?!"

"Why us specifically? What about the rest of the of us?" Kirishima asked

"Y/N, do you wanna be my date?" Denki asked, wiggling his eyebrows done at you.

Before you could answer, Bakugo started talking again. "Yes we all have to be dressed up, the rest of the group is going, and Kaminari it's a group thing. You don't need a fucking date"

"She didn't even answer though" denki responded. Bakugo then let out a small chuckle and looked right into your eyes. With hooded eyes he said "ok then. Answer his question"

"... Nope. He's right it's a group thing so I can't be your date. Sorry" you gave Denki a smile. You didn't know that Bakugo had this much power over you.

"Anyways, when is this event?" Kirishima asked.

"Tonight at 8. Be ready by 7 and look your best" Bakugo said. "Go away now. Y/N. Come with me" With that, everyone, except for you, went back to what they were doing. You went to follow Bakugo.

In his office

"What's up, boss?" You said.

"Is dunce face annoying you or anything?"

"Uh no why do you ask?"

"Hm. If he is tell me. I'll do something about it"

You let out a soft laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked

"Haha. Nothing it's just that you seemed a bit cocky down stairs but right now you seem jealous"

He walked closer to you, leaving the familiar small gap between the two of you. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It's like you knew I was gonna say no to Denki, because you think I'm all yours. Is that true?"

"Maybe it is" he keeps your eye contact and never looks away. You then decide to push him into his chair and begin to straddle him. You lean down to his ear and whisper

"Baby I don't know if I'm yours because you haven't proven yourself worthy of all of my attention."

He places his hand on your hips. "Mm but when I touch you, kiss you, or get close to you, I have you weak in the knees. Don't try and be the boss here."

You move from his ear to his face, your lips barley brushing against each other. "Mm you doing those things only prove that you can't resist me." You then get off his lap and walk out the door, leaving Bakugo wanting more.

At the event