ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

You and Bakugo arrived at the Hiroshi Casino. The two of you stepped out of the car and took in your surroundings. "He owns a casino?" You ask. "Do you see a casino?" Bakugo responded with sarcasm. "Ok well you don't have to be rude. What's the plan?"

"We go to his office and confront him. If he lies about anything, we attack. No questions asked"

"Ok. Sounds fun. I get to use my weapons!"

"Don't get too excited. We still have to find Kirishima and Mina."

Once you two walk through the doors of the casino, Bakugo led you to the elevator then to Hiroshis office. He knocked on the door and you guys were greeted by 2 guards. Bakugo stared them down while you were looking up at them (cuz ur short🙂👍🏽) until they moved out of the way to introduce the Hiroshi Crowther.

"Ah, Katsuki Bakugo. What can I do for you?"

"Don't play dumb you idiot" He responded. You were peeking at Hiroshi from behind Bakugo. Then he spotted you. "Oh! Who's this?"

"You don't need to worry about that" You said.

"She's got attitude. Like you Bakugo. Are the two of you together?"

"Stop asking questions and tell us where Kirishima and Mina are, you bastard!" Bakugo gritted through his teeth. Hiroshi formed a smirk on his face. He then stood up to face the two of you up close. "I have no idea what you're talking about. However, I do know that this little lady is very beautiful" He said as he lifted your chin up with his finger.

Bakugo got mad (ofc🙄) and pushed him down to the ground. The guards got ahold of him and he started to kick and punch his way out of their hold. But they were too strong. Oh shit I gotta do something! You thought.

You reach for two knives that was held close to your thigh. You aimed each of them to hit the two guards perfectly without hitting Bakugo.

Then, in a blink of an eye, the two guards were on the ground. With knives in the middle of their heads.

Bakugo was let go of but his eyes had widened and looked at you. You ignored him and went to Hiroshi who was still on the floor. "Ok, Hiroshi. We're gonna try this again. Either you tell us where Mina and Kirishima is, or, you end up like your two guards. Your choice."

Hiroshi didn't say anything. He just looked at you with a frightened face. Bakugo stood behind you, waiting for him to say something.

"Dude it's like you want to die. I'm actually giving you a chance to live"

"I'm not telling you shit"

You take your knife, bent down to his level, and placed the knife to his neck. "Ok. Bakugo, go to his computer and see if there's security cameras." Bakugo did as you said surprisingly.

"Ok. This is how it's gonna go down. I heard that you were basically trying to steal our business. You already stole 2 of us so the next time you try anything I won't show mercy. I'm only showing mercy right now cuz it's my first mission. And you don't wanna get killed by someone who's going through their first mission, correct?" You explained. He nodded fast. "Good. So I suggest you leave Bakugo and his crew alone before we meet again"

"Y\N, I found cameras" Bakugo said.

You were still looking down at Hiroshi. Of course you couldn't let him go that easily. So, you took your knife and stabbed him in his thigh. He let out screams of pain while you were getting up. Bakugo looked confused as he was watching your every move. He felt this... feeling.

"Did you find them?" You asked. "Yea, 6th floor. I don't know what room though" He replied.

"We'll find them. We gotta go. More guards could be coming"

He nodded and the two of you got out of the office as fast as you could. You made it the elevator and pressed 6 to go up.

Once you two were in the elevator, you removed the skirt of your dress so that it can reveal your fighting suit underneath. You then noticed that Bakugo was staring you down.

"... Do you wanna ask me something?"

"No"

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you want something from me"

"So what if I do?" Your eyes furrowed at his last comment. Before you could reply the elevator doors opened. "Let's go" He said.

As soon as the two of you stepped out, you guys were met 4 guards on each side of you. You grabbed the gun from the purse that was still on your shoulder and stared shooting at the guards. Bakugo did the same.

Once they were dead, you and Bakugo ran and started looking for your two friends.

After opening most of the doors on the floor, you two stopped running. "Shit! Where the hell are they?!"

"We have to keep looking. Look, there's another door right there-"

"Wait shut up" He said. He put his hand over your mouth to make you be quiet. Your eyebrows furrowed but once you heard footsteps you knew what was happening.

Bakugo grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a tight corner. His hands rested on your waist while your hands were on his chest. All you could hear was his heart beating fast.

Once the footsteps went away, he let go of you. All of a sudden, it felt like something was missing from your body. Maybe I'm just touched starved.

"Let's go to that room" He said as he walked away.

We got to the door and opened it slowly. A gasp left your mouth once you saw two chairs the held kirishima and Mina. "Oh shit we found them!" You whisper yelled. "Shut the fuck up. You're too loud!" He responded.

"Oh thank you two came! Untie us!" Mina said. We went to untie the two when bakugo said something.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked

"We'll tell you when we get back. We gotta go" Kirishima responded.

𝔈𝔫𝔡