Hisoka x fem reader 🍋

"H-hisoka-mmm" You moaned while looking down at hisoka who was eating you out like it was his last meal on earth. Your body was exhausted from the previous three rounds but hisoka didn't care. He kept you chained to the bed post and while eating both out you guys cum out off you. You let out a loud moan as hisoka's tongue started to flick at your swollen clit.

"Hmm maybe I should put it in, but teasing you is so very.....delightful" The clown said. "Hisoka please" you moaned out. Not even seconds after you said that he inserted two fingers into you dripping hole. "Good thing I made him cut his nails" you inwardly thought. Not long after his fingers started hitting your g-spot. You bucked your hips into his hand to experience more of the amazing feeling.

"Hisoka i'm going to-"

"No"

The clown said with his mischievous smirk while taking his glistening finger out of your unsatisfied hole. "Not just yet or better yet maybe not at all" The clown laughed as you squirmed under him. "Hisoka please." He gave you a strange look as you begged him. "How much do you really need it" He said with a laugh. "I need it a lot please hisoka" all you could do was beg, you couldn't even try to at least get some control due to the nen filled chains.

He looked at you with puppy eyes and said "But you look adorable when you not fully pleased I love how you beg for my mere touch when I leave you like this." You looked up at him and gave him a little "please" which almost drove him crazy.

Not even seconds past before he brutally thrusted his full length into you, not giving you a chance to adjust to the sensation he starting moving his length inside you.

"~Ahh mmm fuck~" He moaned while he was inside you. You started to moan louder then you already where as his cock repeatedly hit you g spot. "Oh fuck hisoka right there" You moaned. He paused inside of you thrusting his cock slowly inside you before pulling it out.

"Oh right there?"He titled his head as he questioned you. You moved your hips trying to urge him to keep going but all that did was make him want to edge you on even more.

"Hisoka" you whined his name after he pulled out of you. He than grabbed on the chain that held your (preferred hand down). "Touch yourself" He said nonchalantly. You obeyed his command as you lets your hand rub your overstimulated clit. You let out soft moans here and there as you watched hisokas cock waiting to be touched.

He soon after got bored of that so instead of telling you he slammed his length back into you. He then grabbed the unchained hand and put it right back wear it belonged.

He started moving his hips faster in your needy cunt. You let out loud moans as the clown continued to hit your g spot. "Hisoka please" you moaned. You looked up at him and he gave you a smirk and then simply nodded.

And just with that the heavy knot in your stomach came undone. You felt your pussy tighting around hisokas cock. You couldn't help letting out the loudest moans your throat could project. As soon as your orgasm was over hisoka moaned pulled his cock out and jerked his semen onto your stomach.

He then let your hands off the chains and laid beside you. Before you could say anything the clown was fast asleep. You laughed and went to sleep right next to him.

I made him pullout because pregnancy exists 😃

n e wayz
i hope you enjoyed stay safe loves💕