Love letters chrolloxreader 💘

(narrator chrollo)
I always enjoyed writing no matter what i was writing about.It could be about my day, a drama, a mystery,it never mattered. All that ever mattered was how much peace and enjoyment it brung to my soul.But one thing I never thought about was writing love letters. but that changed all because of y/n.

I loved writing about them,how they smiled, their skin,their hair ,just everything about them. Anytime I write about them it gives me a enjoyment that I never get when writing about anything else. A enjoyment I want to savor forever.

I had never thought about writing love letters once before only because I never truly had anyone to write them to. I did once write one to a dear friend of mine but that was when I was at the simple age of fifteen.I don't even think i should call it a love letter it was more so a thank you letter. That letter is much more different than the ones I write to my dearest y/n. Ah yes maybe I should stop ranting and tell you what my love letter truly say.

My angelic lover,

Not a minute goes by without my thoughts clouding up with the thought of you. I can't help but think about your beautiful smile and your lingering scent. I even question why you choose me over anyone in the world. I truly feel like I don't deserve you lovely y/n.

I know if you were here with me you would scold me for saying those types of things but I truly can't help but feel that way when I think about you.

Even the simple sound of your voice can make me forget anything and focus on your beauty.I love how flustered you get when I tell you how much I love you, you may not enjoy it my angel but it's absolutely wonderful to see you in that state.

If i'm being completely honest when seeing you like that I have every urge to fuck your brains out. Well I hate to do this but I have to end this letter right here. I cant risk Shalnark taking anymore peaks

I love you forever and always
-your lucilfer

HEHEHEHEHEHE THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE ONE I HAVE DONE SO FAR LIKE I READ THAT IN CHROLLOS VOICE AND IT WAS *CHEFS KISS*

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REQUEST FOR SOME MORE ONESHOTS I WILL DO THEM

N E WAYZ I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ILY ALL!!!!