When you bath/shower together

Illumi
When you asked him to shower with you he gave you a blank stare and asked why would he do that.You ended up explaining to him why you two would do that with each other for 30 minutes and it took another hour to convince him to get in with you.Once you to finally got in he turned the water temperature ice cold. He claimed that "it's the only way he'll be able to shower".

So you to ended up switching the temperature from hot to cold for 15 minutes until he eventually let it be warm.Other than that the whole shower was one of the most relaxing things for the both of you.He wouldn't admit it but he wants to again.

Hisoka
When you asked hisoka to shower with you the bastard immediately got turned on. You ended up having to tell him a list of rules for him to follow while the two of you where in the shower.He ended up pouting for five minutes but immediately was happy when you told him he could wash the soap off your body.

Once you two got in he smacked your ass and started to make pervy comments so you had to remind him of the rules you made for him to follow. He pouted and started humming a song that you didn't recognize but you liked anyway.Once you were done he immediately reminded you of your promise to let him wash you off .When he did he tickled and kissed all over your face while telling you he loved you.

chrollo
When you asked chrollo to take a bath with you he said yes and to let him take care of the "preparations" you simply shrugged it off and decided to let him do whatever. It took him about fifteen minutes then he called you in.When you walked in you seen the tub that was decorated with (f/c) roses,(f/s) candles, and (f/f) wine/champagne.He walked over and kissed you on your forehead and said "shall we get in my love?"

When you two got in he read to you while giving you a lot of kisses your cheek and forehead. He gave you one of the best massages you ever had in your life.He overall made sure that you were completely relaxed. Once he was done he realized you had feel asleep and he careful picked you up and carried you to bed.

hey guys sorry for not updating my weeks have been really messy. i hope you enjoyed stay safe babes 💕

DROP ANY REQUEST THAT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO I WILL DO IT JUST TELL ME 💖