~fruit~hisokaxreader💘

Y/N P.O.V
"Finally the 200th floor" I thought to myself as I rode the elevator at heaven's arena.I had taken me 2 months to reach the floor and I have to admit I was fairly proud of myself.

As the elevator opened I saw two small boys,one with white hair and cat like eyes and the other with green hair who seemed very energetic."What are kids doing here" I thought to myself.

A woman with orange hair came up to me and guided me to my room but something felt off. Almost as if we where being followed. She gave me the key to the room and told me all about how the 200th floor worked. It didn't really seem all that special but I liked the thought of becoming a floor master.

I sighed as i walked into the room and put my belongings down. The off feeling was still there even though the lady had left. I walked around the room to check under the bed,closet,and shower to see if anyone may have snuck in but found nothing.

Hisoka P.O.V
~I had witnessed a person named y/n fight recently and I have to admit they are impressive. Not only where they strong but they had good look. I was interested in them.I followed them to their room and laughed to myself when I saw them checking for anyone. and failed. "My cautious little fruit" little fruit I chuckled to myself and left the room.~

Here is hisokaxreader hope you enjoyed!This story may get a part 2
I also have hella classes and work to do this week so i'm sorry if i'm not updating frequently i'm definitely doing chrolloxreader by wednesday!