☀️Mornings with them☀️

Illumi
(for a people who wake up early)
When you wake up the fist thing you would see is illumi in a peaceful slumber with his hand anywhere on your body to make sure your always there. He probably doesn't wake up until 7am so you just take this peaceful time to admire his features.When he wakes up he just stare at you back and says "Y/n why are you staring at me?".You let out a airy laugh and say back to him "Because I love you Illumi". He then looks at you and says "I love you to y/n".

Illumi (for people who wake up later)
When you wake up the first thing you see is one of the maids coming in to clean. After the maid excuses their self and leave you get dress and head down stairs for breakfast.After a tension filled breakfast you head back up to you and Illumi's bedroom. "Damn why was there so much tension during breakfast" you say while flopping down on the bed. Illumi looked at you with his usual blank stare and said "But that's how breakfast is every morning darling". You sighed as he picked you up and stared blankly into your face. "Let's go shower darling".

Hisoka (for people who wake up early)
When you wake up hisoka is usually laying on your chest sleeping. You end up spending about 15 minutes trying to pry him off without waking him up. Once you finally get him off and sit up you feel his hand wrap around your waist pulling you back. "~Hmmm cant you at least wait until i'm fully awake to get up~" The clown purred to you. "Let me the hell up hisoka I want to shower." You said. Since you said the word shower he picked you up bridal style and rushed to the bathroom. Once he put you down you noticed that both you and his clothes were now off. "~Shall we get started my dear~"

Hisoka (for people who wake up late)
When you wake up Hisoka is still asleep next to you. You try and creep out of bed to not awake the clown but you fail miserably. "~Mmm where are you going~" He asked while leaning into you neck. "I was going to (do what ever you do in the morning)"You say. "~Hmph how boring it what on earth am I expected to do~" The clown whined to you. You took this chance to leave out of his hold and run to the kitchen.

Chrollo
When you wake up chrollo is cuddling you in your favorite cuddling position while reading. "Good morning y/n" chrollo said while looking up from his book. You said good morning back as you sat up. "Would you like to shower and get coffee or get coffee then shower" he questioned you. You choose to (do which ever one you the reader wants to do). Chrollo let out a sigh as he picked you up to do (which ever one you chosen).

Hiiii I decided to not do a waking up early/late one with chrollo because I feel like he is an insomniac and gets up whenever you get up. I hope you enjoyed!

stay safe 💕