💕Characters 💕

Rahul Malhotra

-Age 28

COO of S.R company which is owned by him and his best friend Shourya. He is kind-hearted with a charming personality. Every girl dreams of becoming his wife or at least his girlfriend, but he doesn't give a damn about them. His past is not allowing him to trust any girl. He is protective over his loved ones. He has everything, money, a big mansion, loving parents, supportive best friend who loves him a lot, but still there is some emptiness in his heart.

Jhanvi Malhotra

-She is the mother of Rahul. She is beautiful not only in the outer look but also in the heart. She loves her son and husband a lot.

Rajesh Malhotra
-He is a father of Rahul, he loves his son and wife a lot. Though he is in his fifties, he still looks young.

Shourya Kapoor
-Best friend of Rahul and husband of Khushi Raichandr. CEO of S.R company.
He treats Rahul as his own brother.
He loves his family a lot. His wife Khushi and his daughter Shanaya are his life.

************************************

Divya Raichandr

-Age 24

Lecturer by profession, working in Xavier college.
She is kind-hearted, beautiful, courageous and also stubborn. She is from a middle-class family. Her father died when she was thirteen years old. She can do anything for her loved ones. She is afraid to make any relationship because of her past which is unknown to anyone except her best friends, Tanya and Reyansh.

Urvashi Raichandr
-She is a mother of Divya, she is caring and kind-hearted. She loves her both daughters unconditionally.

Khushi Shourya Kapoor
-elder sister of Divya and wife of Shourya kapoor. She is kind, beautiful and also loving. She loves Divya a lot.

Shanaya Kapoor
- Daughter of Shourya and Khushi Kapoor, and niece of Divya.

Tanya Sharma
- best friend of Divya and a wife of Reyansh. She is a lecturer by profession working in the same college as Divya's.

Reyansh Mehra
- best friend of Divya and husband of Tanya. Works in a S.R company.