Prologue

NOTE: I don't allow my work to be used in any way or adapted in any way without my permission.

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Vel
                         ******

He encircled his hands around her waist by keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"You know, you are looking gorgeous in this dress" he commented and gave a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. 

"Are you done acting?" She asked controlling her anger.

He furrowed in confusion. "Acting?"

She freed herself from his hold, and pushed him away from her with her all force making him stumble.

Her eyes were blazing with fire of anger and hatred which he never saw before in her eyes.

He was shocked by the way she was behaving with him. It hurt him. He was looking at her with a painful expression.

"What do you think, I will not get to know about your acting? Will I not get to know that you are using me to satisfy your needs?" She shouted at him. Her voice was full of hatred. 

He was even more shocked as what she was saying. He felt as if someone stabbed a knife to his heart.

"How can she think such a low about me?"  He thought.

He never thought that she would think something cheap like that about him.

"You want an heir, that's the reason you are being nice to me. Once you get the heir, you will leave me" she broke into sobs. These words made  him furious. His jaw tightened and he grabbed her arms, digging his nails into it. His nostrils were flaring like a bull. His eyes were turned into red in anger.

Her eyes went wide, and shiver ran down her spine looking at the man standing in front of her because she never saw this side of him.  

          •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Prepare yourself for our wedding which will take place tomorrow. Finally, you will be mine." He said,  tracing his finger on her cheek.

She twisted his finger. "I will not get married to a psychopath like you. And if you are forgotten then let me remind you, I am-" before she finishes  her sentence, he pushed her with his left hand, making her stumble.

He grabbed her hair in his fist. "You are only mine, do you understand?"

Her anger was out of control, so she gave a tight slap on his cheek, and her that action made him more angry.

"How dare you slap me, huh?" His face was red in fury.
"How dare you?" He roared.

"How dare YOU touch me?" She snapped back looking at him angerly. Angry tears were running down her cheeks.

He slapped her, making her fall on the floor. She held her stomach protectively not to hurt her child. No way she will allow something to happen to her child. He will not leave her and her child if he gets to know that she is pregnant.

He kneel and bent on her level and grabbed her hair again. "Don't even dare to speak to me with that tone" he said coming dangerously close to her face. 

"I will speak however I want. I don't give a damn to your order, keep your orders with you," she said by clenching her teeth. She was not ready to keep quiet, she was burning in anger, even though she was feeling weak from inside, but she was not ready to give up.

He got up and started laughing like a maniac. "That's what I love about you, your feisty nature makes me fall for you more"

"Shut up, I feel like vomiting by looking at your sh*t like face"

She got another slap on her cheek which made her lower lip bleed. "Remember you are just MINE, whether you like it or not"

How's it?

Don't forget to add this book in your library.😊

Please do vote and comment

Stay blessed

Vel💕