-3-

Story note: Two words. Jubilee line, if you know you know

Trigger warnings:angst, crying, suicidal thoughts? !please tell me if I missed anything!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Marinette felt terrible, everyday she felt exhausted, she always felt that tug on heart, the one that made her want to cry and yell, and the young girl just wanted it stop, she wanted the pain to end, the pain that has been there for months, she wanted to go somewhere, somewhere free, somewhere nice, somewhere where the pain she felt didn't exist.

And when friends asked how she was she gave a smile and said she was okay, but she wasn't okay, she just smiled so she wouldn't worry her friends and family, she was so so close to breaking.

The worst part about was that she didn't know why she felt that way, she had the kindest friends, a loving family, and an amazing boyfriend, she had everything, yet she felt so horrible.

She wanted to leave the earth, go to somewhere with no sadness and pain, but she knew she couldn't, she can't, because if she left she knew her parents wouldn't take it well, they would be devastated, and her friends would cry for hours and hours on end, and her boyfriend, she didn't want to leave him, she couldn't, she knew how bad he would react, and then how would Paris react to their beloved hero disappearing.

A noise broke her out of her train of thought, it was the sound of the wind hitting her window, she glanced at before sighing, she flopped onto her bed, feeling exhausted, she had done nothing all day yet she felt so sleepy.

Hearing her phone ring the girl reached out to it and picked up, "Hello love" she heard the voice of her boyfriend, she smiled at that "Hey" the girl replied, she noticed how her voice sounded so unenthusiastic and frowned, when had her voice become like that.

"You okay, do you want me to come over" the boy asked, "I'm fine, you can come if you want" she tried to sound happier just so she wouldn't worry him "Alright, I'll be there in fifteen minutes" Damian said "Okay, be careful and stay safe" if the boy wasn't so concerned for his love he would've responded with a joke "Alright bye Albi" the girl hummed in response, the call ended.

The girl got up and went to stand in front her mirror, her hair a mess and she was still wearing her pajamas even though it was 5 PM, she sighed and changed into half black and half white hoodie and a pair of leggings, she then brushed the knots out of her hair, she looked somewhat presentable now.

After a few minutes of waiting she heard a knock on door of her room, "You can come in" then her boyfriend came up and into the room, she smiled softly and hugged him, "Hi" she whispered out, he hugged her back and kissed her forehead "Hey" he whispered back.

Marinette felt at peace, she felt warm, she felt good, she felt safe, she didn't want the hug to end, she soon felt tears roll down her cheeks, no no no no, she promised she wouldn't cry again today, why did she fail at the simplest of things, she couldn't even keep a promise.

Marinette's head was on Damian's shoulder, so when the tears started falling he felt them soaking his sweater "Love? What's wrong?" The concerned boy asked, the girl shook her head "Nothing" the girl stuttered out, her voice shaky, the boy obviously knew she was lying but didn't push it.

"Do you just want to keep hugging" The girl nodded into his shoulder, the boy hummed "Alright" so the two did just that, after awhile the girl passed out, the boy carried her over to her bed, placing her down gently, he then pulled a blanket over her.

The worried boy didn't want to leave the girls side so he sat down on the floor next to her bed, soon enough sleepiness took over and everything went dark.

A couple of hours later the girl woke up, she wondered why she was in her bed but decided she would figure it out later, Marinette looked around and noticed her boyfriend sat on the floor, she got up took her blanket and pillows, she placed the cloud like pillows on the floor next to her boyfriend and covered him and herself with the blanket, her head fell on his shoulder and she fell asleep

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this one, it's my first time writing angst, also kinda a vent

If ya ever need to talk my DMS are open