-2-

Story note: Lemon boy by cavetown was the inspiration for this chapter
________________________________________________________________________________

A ten year old Marinette was sitting in her aunts garden, she smiled and giggled as she smelled the flowers, she then saw a young boy with black hair, "Hi!" the girl greeted with a bright grin, the boy looked away, "Hello" the boy replied.

She walked over to him, "My name is Marinette, what's your name?" "Damian" the boy muttered, "Let's be friends!" Damian tensed for a second and his eyes widened "You want to be friends?" the boy asked a confused look on his face, the girl nodded and for a split second his eyes sparkled.

And as more time flew the two got closer, at first he barley talked to her, he was closed off, but after a while he found it easy to say anything he wanted to her, he trusted her.

________________________________________________________________________________

The two were sitting in the garden, they were fifteen, "Hey, you wanna make flower crowns" the boy shrugged, Marinette smiled "I'll take that as yes" so she gathered flowers for her crown, Damian stood up and got his own, he chuckled slightly at how excited the girl was.

They went back to their previous positions on the floor, he started working on his crown while she worked on hers. and after a couple of minutes Damian was done, he gently placed the crown on Marinette's head.

The girl giggled at the action "Pft, wait a second" she the placed her crown on his head,  the two were beaming, Marinette the rested her head on his lap, she looked up at the sky, "When we first met you were like a lemon" the girl muttered, "A lemon?" the boy asked while laughing slightly at the unexpected sentance.

"Yeah, you were really hard to talk to, and lemons are really hard to eat" "I-" the two laughed at the boys reaction.

"But just because you were hard to talk to didn't mean you weren't nice, so you were bittersweet like a lemon!" the two looked at each other before laughing, "You're weird" the girl smiled "And I'm proud of it" 

________________________________________________________________________________

 The two seventeen year olds  were at the airport, he was hugging her tightly she hugged back just as tightly, tears were rolling down his face, he knew she would come back but he would miss her.

Marinette herself was crying, the two pulled away from each other, "Last call for the flight to Paris I repeat last call for the flight to Paris" Marinette sighed "I'll be back don't worry" she gave him a quick hug and rushed to catch her flight.

The boy sighed and turned around, he started to walk away, he then felt a grip on his wrist, he was spun around and met with a peck on his lips his eyes widened, "Sorry couldn't leave without doing that" He chuckled "Don't worry about it"

She started running so she wouldn't miss her flight she turned around and saw Damian looking at her "See you around lemon boy!" she shouted, he smiled "Take care Flower girl" he shouted back to her.

________________________________________________________________________________