-1-

Story note: Marinette and Damian, and Adrian are all 23 in this one-shot.

Based of the song oops I Did it again by Britiny Spears

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                  

Marinette was sick and tired of it all, she knew he was cheating, she saw him multiple times, in the Café, in the bar, in their own house, the one they painted together, "Asshole" she muttered, this wasn't the first time though, they had once dated but he cheated so she left, and Marinette was dumb enough to give him a second chance.

But two could play this game, if he wasn't going to be honest, she wasn't gonna be honest either

Damian, she met him at a gala, they soon became friends, then from friends to lovers, she was happy with Damian, Damian unlike Adrian made her smile and laugh, and she loved him, she really did.

The jewelry Adrian gave her was worthless compared to the flowers Damian would buy her, so now she was driving with Damian in the front seat next to her, They were headed to the hotel Lila, the bimbo stayed at, Adrian was there, she was going to confront him, she was going to break things off, she was no longer going to stay with that asshole.

"You ready" asked Damian once they arrived "Yeah" she chuckled slightly, taking a deep breath in "Hey it's gonna be fine" Marinette nodded and made her way to entrance of the hotel, with  a confident look on her face.

She knew the room number, she had seen him write it down on a sticky note before, room number 42, she knocked on the door, a glare on her face Damian was with her, hidden but still there.

Before the door opened she heard muffled moans, when the door opened it was clear Adrian wasn't expecting her to be there, his hair was a mess, his shirt that was once tucked in was now halfway buttoned up, she could see Lila in the back topless "Care to explain why you did this again" you could hear the venom in her voice when she spoke "Oops, I guess I did it again" he said "What are you gonna do now, cry?" Adrian laughed "Actually" Marinette turned and brought Damian out of his hiding spot, kissing him.

"I'm not that innocent"   

________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 6/8/2021