Chapter 1

Hey guys its Mar-mar and this is the first chapter too The Alpha Is My Mate. So I just want to say thanks for giving this story a chance I hope you like it . And I'd like to thank my friend Casidy for making me my story cover she's amazing and I really like the cover lol. Well that's it I guess I hope you like the story vote if you liked it and if you want comment your thoughts on it I love reading ya'lls feed back. Mkay I'm done now enjoy the story

******

"Snow were moving." My mom said as I walked into the door after school.
"What?" I asked in shock.
" Your dad got a promotion in Hudson." She said as she taped a box filled with knick knacks .
"Okay." I said not really affected about moving I mean I did hate the town .

-3hrs later

"Snow hunny wake up we're here ." My dad said.
Still in a daze I got out of the car and went to the back to get some boxes out of the trunk when I was hit with a football.
"Holy shit sorry!" A shirtless male said as he ran up to me.
"Ouch." I groaned as I rubbed my head .
"Are you okay?" He asked
"I'm fine its not then first time I've been hit in the head with a football." I sighed and stood back up only to stumble into his chest.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I blushed .
"Its fine..." He trailed off as a growl was heard from behind him causing him to quickly let me go.
"Mason man what's up?" Said a voice that sent shivers down my spin.
"Aph.... Elliott I'd like you to meet..." Mason trailed off as he waited for me to say my name.
"Snow my names Snow." I said as I continued to stare at Masons friend Elliott.
"Well Snow its a pleasure meeting you love." Elliot said as he walked up to me and kissed my hand.
"Oh my uhm yes uhm I do believe my mother is calling me I'll catch you boys later. " I said in a strangled voice before running inside my house.
"Snow honey you okay?" My mom said as she gave me a weird look.
"I'm fine mom just fine." I sighed as I looked at my still tingly hand.