Lost in Time Part 1

A/N Idea by -aestheteluna

-----------------------------------------
"Come on, Diaz. Show me what you got." Y/N taunted as she and Miguel circled each other. They and the rest of the Eagle Fang/Miyagi-Do students decided to practice a little while Johnny and Daniel discussed some things. Something about the past, Y/N wasn't really paying attention when they told her.

"I'll go easy on you, Lawrence." Miguel smirked. He lunged forward but Y/N sidestepped, making him stumble. "Gonna have to do better than that." She teased. "Ugh will you two stop flirting and actually practice?" Hawk groaned. Y/N laughed and nodded.

She ran forward to kick Miguel but he blocked it before throwing his elbow out. Y/N ducked and went to come back up only for Miguel's elbow to smack her on the side of the head. He must've tried to bring his elbow back but wasn't fast enough. The sudden impact of his elbow, sent Y/N to the ground, a blinding pain in her head.

"Y/N are you OK?" Miguel asked worriedly, dropping down next to her. "Yeah I'm fine-" She started before the pain increased. Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy as the room around her spun. The last thing she heard was the group calling her name before everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------
Y/N woke up with a start, looking around the room. The last thing she remembered was Miguel's elbow hitting her head and then her blacking out. "Y/N get up, you'll be late for your first day of school." A woman's voice called. Y/N's eyes widened as she heard the voice. Who was the woman and where the hell was she?

Y/N pulled the covers off of herself and slid out of the bed. She opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see the woman, with H/C hair and E/C eyes, cooking breakfast at the stove. "Hi, sweetie." She said cheerily. "Uh hi?" Y/N replied, questioningly.

"Breakfast is almost ready so why don't you go get dressed?" The woman suggested. "Um, before I do that, can you tell me where I am?" Y/N asked. The woman tilted her head. "We're in our new apartment. Do you not remember us getting here yesterday?" The woman asked. "It all happened so quickly I must not be used to my new surroundings yet." Y/N lied quickly. The lady just shook her head. "Oh, Y/N, you're just like your father sometimes."

Y/N eyes widened as she remembered Johnny. If Y/N moved into this apartment, with this lady, then where was Johnny? "Where is dad?" Y/N asked. "Sweetheart, he passed away a few months ago." The lady replied, her eyes suddenly becoming misty. Y/N's mouth formed an O shape. "Oh, I forgot."

"How would you forget- never mind I'm not going into this. Just go get dressed for school. Remember it's West Valley High School. I think our neighbors have a son around your age so maybe you can go together." She suggested. "Yeah, sure OK." Y/N replied before dashing into, what she assumed, was her bedroom.

Once the door was closed, Y/N dropped down onto her bed. "What the hell is happening?" She whispered as her eyes darted around the room. The room was painted a stark white and was covered in posters. Some showed music groups like Simple Minds, The Rolling Stones, Tears For Fears, Aerosmith, Duran Duran, and REO Speedwagon while others showed movies like Jaws, A New Hope, ET, and some others she didn't recognize. There were also pictures of celebrities like David Bowie, James Dean, and Elvis scattered around the place.

A dresser was pushed off to the side where a stack of records was clumsily sat on it and a record player was next to the records. Next to Y/N's bed was a nightstand with an electric alarm clock on it and a landline phone. Seeing the phone made Y/N realize she hadn't seen her cell phone since she woke up. She went to check the nightstand when her eyes read the date on the clock. 7:30 A.M, September 1st, 1984.

Y/N shot up in horror. No that couldn't be right...could it? "Y/N hurry up." The lady, who Y/N was now assuming was her mother, yelled. "I'll be out in a second." Y/N called back. Y/N opened up her drawers and looked at the contents inside. She pulled out a pair of blue mom jeans and a white sweater. She quickly pulled the clothes on before finding a pair of white shoes on the ground. "Was everything in the 80's white?" Y/N mumbled as she grabbed her backpack.