First Fight

Miguel and Y/N were cuddled up together in Miguel's bed, watching some random TV show that neither one of them was paying attention to. Y/N had her head laying on Miguel's chest, feeling her eyes get heavy. While Y/N felt her brain shutting down and giving in to her tiredness, Miguel's brain was in overdrive.

Lately, for some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about the words Robby had said to him during the school fight. While it was a long time, he still couldn't get over them. 

"She doesn't love you. She loves me!" Miguel yelled. "Who? Y/N or Sam? Because I've had both of them." Robby taunted. "You liar!" Miguel shouted. "Ask her! While you were busy with Sam, me and her spent a lot of time together!"

Maybe he should ask Y/N about it. He knows they were close and she did hang out with him when she went to Miyagi-Do but just how close were they? Were Robby's words true? Did Y/N and Robby have a relationship like the one she and Miguel have now?

"Y/N?" Miguel asked. "Hmm?" She hummed in response, her eyes closed. "Can I ask you about something?" He questioned. "Of course, sweetheart." She replied. "What was your relationship with Robby?"

Y/N's eyes snapped opened and her tiredness disappeared. "What, uh, what do you mean? We were just close friends." Y/N stammered out. What Y/N said was true, but she didn't give the WHOLE truth. Miguel never knew that they kissed and Y/N wanted to keep it that way. Then again it's not like she and Robby kissed when she was dating Miguel.

"He said something to me during the fight and I keep thinking about it." Miguel stated. "What did he say?" Y/N asked, sitting up. "Basically he said that he was with you while I was with Sam." Miguel replied not wanting to repeat Robby's exact words. He didn't want to have to think about the possibility that they were true. 

Y/N felt her heart drop when Miguel told her what Robby said. What he said wasn't untrue but he made it sound like she and Robby dated when they never did. While Y/N initiated the kiss, she never wanted it to turn into something more. She loved Robby a lot but she could have never been in love with him. Especially now since they are technically siblings. Y/N cringes at the thought that she kissed her stepbrother. 

"Was he telling the truth?" Miguel asked after Y/N didn't speak. "Sort of." Y/N replied. "What do you mean sort of?" Miguel questioned, trying to keep the anger out of his voice. He had no right to be mad. "Well Robby and I, we, uh, kissed. But it was one time." Y/N admitted.

"You kissed?!"

"It was a one time thing. It happened after the beach party. Mr. LaRusso and Dad were both mad at me and I was feeling vulnerable and it just happened so fast."

"I can't believe you kissed him. He's the enemy."

Y/N scoffed. "He only became the enemy because you decided to push him." She retorted. "I pushed him because he showed up to the party with Sam!" Miguel shouted. "So what? They were just friends! Sam was grounded and Robby got her out of the house so she could see you!"

"Just friends? Why'd they end up together then?"

Because they realized they liked each other afterward."

"Does Sam know you guys kissed?"

"No, she doesn't. And why does it matter that I kissed him? It happened once and me and you weren't together."

"But you still kissed him even though you had feelings for me."

"I can't believe you. I kissed him because I was vulnerable and hurting. I shut him down the minute he tried to turn our relationship into anything other than a friendship. You, on the other hand, dated TWO girls, one of which was my best friend and you're giving me shit for kissing him? How is that fair? I was heartbroken over you dating Sam and Tory but you didn't care."

"I didn't know you liked me."

"That's your excuse?! My god Miguel, I liked you the minute I met you! I thought it was obvious. Hell, it was obvious to everyone else. You were the only one who didn't know."

"And yet you still kissed Robby."

"Are you even listening to me? You know what I can't do this right now, I'm leaving."

Y/N pushed herself off the bed and grabbed her shoes. "Where are you going?" Miguel asked, sitting up from the bed. "Home. Come and talk to me when you want to talk like a mature person." Y/N snapped before leaving his room, slamming the door closed behind her. "Shit!" Miguel yelled, dropping back onto his bed.
---------------------
"Y/N, dinner is ready," Johnny said, knocking on her door. He opened the door to find her laying in her bed, staring up at her ceiling. "I'm not hungry." She replied. Johnny sighed. "Sweetheart, you can't just not eat because you and Diaz go into a fight." He stated, walking over and sitting on her bed.

Y/N sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. "I know it's just...it's not fair. Why does he get to get mad at me for kissing Robby, but I can't get mad at him for dating Sam and Tory? When he was dating them, I was hurt but I never said anything. Even now, I never bring it up because it's in the past. It doesn't affect our relationship now so why should it matter?" She rambled off.

Johnny gave her a sympathetic smile. "Listen, kid, Diaz is just an idiot, ok? You did nothing wrong and I'm sure he'll realize that." Johnny reassured, patting her knee. Y/N gave him a small smile. "Thanks, dad." She said. "Anytime, kiddo. Now lets go eat."

The two walked out of Y/N's room when a loud knock sounded at the front door. Johnny walked over and opened the door to reveal Miguel standing there, a bouquet of F/F in his hands. "Hi Sensei. Can I speak to Y/N?" He asked.

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Nice try kid but she doesn't wanna speak to you." Johnny stated, starting to close the door. "Wait dad let him in." Y/N said, walking over to the two. Johnny just looked between the two before letting go of the door. "I'll give you two some space. But if you hurt her again, Diaz, you're a goner."

Johnny walked out of the room, leaving the two in awkward silence. "These are for you." Miguel stated awkwardly, handing Y/N the flowers. "Thank you." She replied. The two stood there staring at each other. "Listen Y/N, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad about the whole you and Robby thing. I realize that I was being an idiot and had no reason to get mad at you." Miguel said. Y/N smiled.

"I accept your apology, Mig. I just want you to realize that what you said just made me feel hurt like you didn't trust me, you know?" She said. Miguel nodded. "I understand. What I said was not right and shaming you for what you did was not right of me. Like I said I was an idiot." He replied. Y/N chuckled. "You're wrong about that. You still are an idiot."

"An idiot who's madly in love with you."

Y/N leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. "I love you too, Mig. Don't you forget that." Y/N whispered. Miguel wrapped his arms around her. "I won't. I will always love you, N/N." He replied back, kissing her forehead. "You guys are gross!" Johnny shouted from his room, making the two kids burst into laughter. 
---------------------------------
A/N sorry for not updating in a while I've been working way too much and I hat it. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed.