Question after question

Hi everyone, this is my first ff and I really have so much fun in writing this. There will be several chapters :)

English is not my first language so I would really appreciate any grammatical correction.

ENJOY!

y/n POV:

Laying on my bed has always been my favorite thing to do after coming home from work. It was an exhausting day, but I loved it as time flew so fast! Working in a restaurant can be fun and stressful at the same time. But oh my, what should I do then? My plan was to study, but living abroad was already costly, so I had to cancel my plan and focus on saving some money to for college. So here I am now. Laying on my bed. On a peaceful afternoon.

My phone suddenly rang and it was my best friend, Svenja.

"Ey, bish! You work tomorrow?" she asked.

"Thank God no. I'm free for two days."

"Cool! May I sleep over? It's so boring since my boyfriend's going on business trip for weeks."

"Sure. Could you please bring over some ramen or something for tonight?"

"You better pay, bish. Bye!"

She always said I better pay, but whenever I paid, she rejected my money. She could be very confusing.

After around an hour Svenja finally arrived and brought us many ramens, which I didn't expect actually, but maybe it was a sign that she would stay here for a few days.

She hugged me tightly like we have never seen each other for ages, when in fact I was just at her place last week.

"BISHHH YOU LOOK SO DONE! WHAT DID YOU DO AT WORK?" she asked panickily.

"Umm, I was working...?"

"But you literally look like shit right now."

"Everyday. Not only right now."

Of course, she threw her bag like it was her home and immediately laying on my couch.

She worked as a nurse in a hospital -which I could really understand- must be such a tiring and stressful job, but she always carried it on. I wonder how she kept full of energy even went to the gym afterwards. She even came to my place after 12 hours of working.

I just couldn't understand.

We ate ramen and did kind of ladies' night. We put on a face mask, hair mask, foot massage etc. I really enjoyed it. After that she watched some Run BTS. Well, I knew BTS but I didn't really follow them tho. As she watched them, I was just playing game on my laptop, but I got bored so I joined her.

"He's my bias. Look!" She pointed at the guy who was so cheerful I thought he was like a warm sunshine.

"Okay, what's his name?"

"JHope or Hoseok. He's so good at dancing like mannnn, I adore him!" She started explaining each member and their skill. "He's a rapper. He is also good at basketball." She continued.

"His name?"

"Min Yoongi aka Suga."

I nodded slowly as my mouth shaped like an o.

Around middle night we went to sleep.

I was just nowhere. I couldn't describe the place. It was just an ordinary park, but there were only the two of us there. I was kind of scared because he was just standing in front of me and so I thought, oh, this is the guy Svenja told me about. The rapper guy. His face was so blurry, but funnily, I knew it was him.