Chapter 1 Part 1 - 2

Start from the beginning

"Her eyes change in the night? Or have they changed since I've been gone?" I thought staring at her and just being filled with Nostalgia

"Her eyes change in the night? Or have they changed since I've been gone?" I thought staring at her and just being filled with Nostalgia... Her look has changed a decent bit since I was a boy... but not so much so that she didn't still look herself. "I have a habit of breaking the things I do not like at night Shawn" She said with a straight and unfazed face, tone remaining calm and Genuine. I knew what she meant by... Break in the terms she'd threatened me in. Seeing how she seemed... to ack like that of a broken record... lacking in emotion or that there of... and clearly knew me in some fashion, I decided to put my poker face to use and play her at that same game going forward. I grew face of no emotional attachment or mooding, and tilted my head down looking her in the eyes. "You must think I'm just another guard" I told her genuine, and no emotional attachment... sounding less emotionally drawn then a stone wall. "Other Guards are dead, and for now you're not" She explained... no change in emotion... expression, no anything of change emotionally in her statement.

"You make it sound like I'm going to be a bad guard, Do you not trust your old friend?" I asked continuing to play myself as a poker face. Her mouth grew into a sadistic grin for change in facial expression. "Funny" She said with a strong tone of amusement. "Are Old friend Noah said the same thing" She continued expressing a lot of amusement. "Then he tried messing around with Chica a week later" She continued almost sounding psychotic now. "Noah Jones?" I asked, struggling to maintain a poker face at all with how crazy she was coming off... I halfway felt scared for my safety around her in this state... "He became just a mess after that!" She finished basically answering the question with her not protesting my assumption to be any wrong. Noah... He was a old childhood friend... I only hanged out with him as a kid when I came here... just one of those friends u make... and then lose at a playground kind of deal. He was a really sweet and kind boy back then... "But you'll be different! Cause EEEEEEVERYONE is different then the supposed bad one's right!" She said violently reaching out and taking hold of my upper collar of the shirt and pulling me down about a inch from her face and eyes forced into locked. "RIGHT!" She yelled with that Full Psycho voice... and by now... I'd grew emotionally involved... Thinking about how much she's changed from the fond memories she gave as a kid... to the fear and worry she's giving me now... I hated it... I don't like that I'm fearing a damned FRIEND! My Offensive Defiance disorder ODD started acting up and I couldn't keep myself contained from speaking my mind no longer. 

"FREYA!" I shouted with a strong... father copying Stern tone... Her expression changed slightly leaning towards aggression. "I! Am your friend! So I'd Appreciate! If you didn't! Purposely! Try to scary me with your damn capability to kill me! Or your comparing me to another to find some Justification in scaring! Or Hurting me! NOW! I care about you! And Everyone else in this convention! BUT! I will not stand here! and worry about my friend! Simply wanting my blood spilled! NOW! You either restart on a new foot with me here! And I be the one guard this place gets that isn't out for a piece of ass! OR! You continue to show that you're NOT! A Friend! And I walk out the door! An let another long 10 years of Shit guards walk through your nights!" I Gave her the long straight forwards and Stern ass business. She just stared down into my eyes as my expression remained as that of a Feedup teenager.