Chapter 7

"Run! Run! Go, go, go!" Branch and Poppy both yelled, staying behind to usher everyone away.

     Everyone ran past them, until the last group of trolls were safely out of the area.

     Quickly, Branch grabbed Poppy's wrist, dragging her away, as a growl beast pounced, barely missing them.

     "Get to the Bunker!" Branch yelled up to everyone. They all obeyed, heading for the bunker.

     Suddenly, one of the growl beasts, launched its self forwards, towards Poppy.

     "Poppy!" Branch yelled, noticing the growl beast flying at her. "Watch out!"

     He pushed her out of the way, the growl beast grabbing him instead, as it turned to run off, the other growl beasts following.

     "AHHHHH!" Branch screamed in fear, as he was carried away by his hair.
"Branch!" Poppy yelled, her eyes wide. "Guys!" She turned to her friends, who were still running. They stopped, looking back at her, seeing the tears in her eyes.

     "They got Branch!" she cried. The group of friends looked at each other, sadly.

     "I'm sorry, Poppy... but there's nothing we can do," Synth said.
"Yeah, y'all. Those are growl beasts, y'all. We can't fight them off, y'all," Holly said.
"We have to try!" Poppy cried. "It's Branch! We can't abandon him!"

     The group of trolls looked at each other, and then back at Poppy.

     "Ok, Poppy," Val said. "Let's go save our friend."